Elon Musk will make Twitter stormfront 2.0, child.

Piggy is having a hard time, what will he do nexxxxxt?

• Quit Twitter and go to Facebook/Instagram.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
85C53759-14BA-45C0-BE11-D81ADAF32B7A.jpeg

G

A little thought I had: so the U.N. claims it would cost 6 billion to end world hunger (yeah, right). People are butthurt that Elon spent way more than that to buy Twitter. How about, just maybe, the U.S. government uses some of the billions that they give every year to Israel to solve the issue?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
A little thought I had: so the U.N. claims it would cost 6 billion to end world hunger (yeah, right). People are butthurt that Elon spent way more than that to buy Twitter. How about, just maybe, the U.S. government uses some of the billions that they give every year to Israel to solve the issue?
Because killing Palestinian children is so much more important, little one. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Because the US only give our closest, kindest and most blameless ally Israel $3.8 billion a year, Chud - which isn't enough to instantly fix the problem, and thus doesn't count.

Also, why can't the motherfuckers he bought Twitter off donate the money?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Today pat is going to wake up and dedicate his day to tweeting about the owner of his favorite free site instead of just deleting the app and moving on with his life. It might even solve a bunch of his troll problems too. Elon buying twitter could be the turning point where pat realizes that social media has been controlling his whole life. Of course he will never do that. That would be too easy. This is his chance to be a victim and point fingers.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.