• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon going to war with Apple

He hates cancel culture/woke faggots and has all the money in the world. I'd do the same thing. I'd also buy reddit.
>pissing away 44 billion dollars and tank the value of your stock to own (((the left)))

1669679245019.png
1669679233590.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The problem with this entire chapter of Elon's career is that we've already seen him on Joe Rogan or SNL and he had all the personality and charm of a soggy sandwich. Knowing that, all these "cool internet guy" tweets -- he posted one a day or so ago of the gun and diet Coke cans on his night stand -- come off incredibly gay and phony.
He is a total dork but he is the only one with the money to rock the boat and not give a shit. Anything to get that pendulum moving away.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
As someone who doesn't give a fuck about Musk one way or another, what is his end goal with buying Twitter? It's like he's just trying to tank it as fast as possible and just troll the fuck out of the userbase. Respectable if so but maybe I'm missing something.
He's got billions of dollars and doesn't give a shit. Literally the anti Sam Jewman Fried-inanelectricchair

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
As someone who doesn't give a fuck about Musk one way or another, what is his end goal with buying Twitter? It's like he's just trying to tank it as fast as possible and just troll the fuck out of the userbase. Respectable if so but maybe I'm missing something.
He said he wanted to copy WeChat from China, that app has all your shit tied to it, banking vaxx card medical record personal id etc. You need it to survive in China and that's what Elon aiming for

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Remember when the rich assholes were smart enough to throw some money into public projects with their names on them so the poors wouldn't get too upset at being robbed at every turn? You got a library or a park and they got to have their greedy, thieving legacy washed over in time.

They don't even try anymore, people worship this dork and his individually-placed follicles. If he really wanted to rock the boat he'd buy up some med company and give the shit away for free. He'd beat the Dems to getting insulin for free for everyone or some shit.

Whatever, Twitter is the stupidest thing humanity has allowed to happen. I'm glad it's crashing, but I don't give Elon the credit for that. He can't make a car with panels that stay together. I think he's a dweeb who power-lucked into some money and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Remember when the rich assholes were smart enough to throw some money into public projects with their names on them so the poors wouldn't get too upset at being robbed at every turn? You got a library or a park and they got to have their greedy, thieving legacy washed over in time.

They don't even try anymore, people worship this dork and his individually-placed follicles. If he really wanted to rock the boat he'd buy up some med company and give the shit away for free. He'd beat the Dems to getting insulin for free for everyone or some shit.

Whatever, Twitter is the stupidest thing humanity has allowed to happen. I'm glad it's crashing, but I don't give Elon the credit for that. He can't make a car with panels that stay together. I think he's a dweeb who power-lucked into some money and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
Lol all the facts are twisted these days the media will smear him if he does something like that, remember they were anti vaxx just because it was under trump but was all in when it came from biden, the same fella that's supposed to be the servant of the people his whole life but somehow is rich as shit