Elliott Page yo!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Nothing makes me feel older than this...

8f6719a99a3bc591798427e4370e1b16--ellen-page-pretty-people.jpg
elliot-page-stress-induced-shingles-on-inception-061323-02-cb0a962b38fb4ce798e3d42b28fb94ab.jpg

It honestly makes me want to cry.

It’s a metaphor for the decline of the West thus century. When Bush was president, she was a hot quirky chick. Then Obama and she’s a lesbian. But she was still good looking, so even though you’re disappointed, we’ll it could be worse.

Then she became frumpy dyke and you had to cone to terms with the best being behind us.

Then this and there is no going back from this hell.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
β€Ž
β€Ž
I just feel bad for her.
Not me, fuck her, I'm sure Hollywood did some twisted shit to her, but she went full TDS libtard (moo) and berated the nation on Colbert about how evil we all are for what happened to Jussie and she never apologized to us, therefore I wish a tummy ache on her. Pardon my reaction, but I'm angry

Billy Hollywood

β€Ž
β€Ž
They want to get zippertits because they constantly hear how easy men have it in life and want to be part of the patriarchy.
Apparently, they like the "freedom" to be able to be completely shirtless in public without attracting any attention to their tits, like a man. This is what I've been told. The same person assures me that the whole "breastfeeding in public" movement isn't purely an exhibitionist thing, "-Why should a breastfeeding woman have to cover her breasts with a blanket while in public?"

1. Like zippertits don't attract attention...
2. The whole point of a woman's existence is to try and get as much attention as possible, especially from men.

zwI6yOU.jpg

Nice running towards the wall, stupid!

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
β€Ž
β€Ž
esq060122-cover-016-1653337270.jpg

This is what cool looks like. This isn't what a middle aged woman who was sexually abused in childhood having a meltdown in public looks like at all. If you think it is, shame on you!!

#He/Him
You know, if a co-worker I don't really associate with looked like this, I'd ask, out of concern, if everything was ok. SHE looks strung out and tired.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Apparently, they like the "freedom" to be able to be completely shirtless in public without attracting any attention to their tits, like a man. This is what I've been told. The same person assures me that the whole "breastfeeding in public" movement isn't purely an exhibitionist thing, "-Why should a breastfeeding woman have to cover her breasts with a blanket while in public?"

1. Like zippertits don't attract attention...
2. The whole point of a woman's existence is to try and get as much attention as possible, especially from men.

zwI6yOU.jpg

Nice running towards the wall, stupid!
Seems like thats more of a US problem since we seem to act like tits are some big deal. Where in europe nobody cares about women being topless.