Electrifying night, @Brewers (new fat selfie inside)

SmartSelect_20230723-061709_Chrome.jpg

Dental sperg:

Left: Receding gumline, tartar, plaque, gingivitis.

The one on the right: Fat.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
So let me get this timeline straight:

1. Yesterday morning, Rick tweets a picture supposedly from Applebee's about $10 rum buckets.
2. People map out the Applebee's and see it's close to the stadium, speculate he's pre-gaming before the Brewers game.
3. It's discovered that he stole the Applebee's picture from a black lady and tried to pass it off as his own.
4. Everyone assumes he's just home, farting on the pink couch like always.
5. Nope, he actually did attend the Brewers game.

Did we have it right? Was he going to Applebee's for rum buckets, but felt that black lady's picture was more photogenic? Did he drunkenly search through #Applebees on twitter and find the picture?

Kurt_Love

1. Yesterday morning, Rick tweets a picture supposedly from Applebee's about $10 rum buckets.
2. People map out the Applebee's and see it's close to the stadium, speculate he's pre-gaming before the Brewers game.
3. It's discovered that he stole the Applebee's picture from a black lady and tried to pass it off as his own.

Did we have it right? Was he going to Applebee's for rum buckets, but felt that black lady's picture was more photogenic? Did he drunkenly search through #Applebees on twitter and find the picture?
He went to Applebee's, they didnt have the rum bucket special bc the fat Milwaukee fucks will probably pay $10 for even cheaper alcohol. Comedian Rick then couldn't think of another joke so he stole that one.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!

I like that rick is keeping it interesting