• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Electric chemistry

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout

796088893f39754de200b84742ee9a16.png

#Khemustree

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That was great, I can't believe Dan admitted to her not speaking English...I've never had an issue with him marrying a Brazilian, but marrying one that doesn't speak your language? That some 90 day fiancee shit.

True. Still much less embarrassing than the path Jimmy chose though. At least Flavia is an actual woman (I think).

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Every good relationship is built on a foundation of not being able to communicate
On the first day of Christmas my true Dan gave to me, a green card for a sex fee.
On the second day of Christmas my true Dan gave to me, two Irish fists and a green card for a sex fee.
On the third day of Christmas my true Dan gave to me, three spic maids, two Irish fists and a green card for a sex fee.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true Dan gave to me, four court reports, three spic maids, two Irish fists and a green card for a sex fee.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true Dan gave to me, fiiiiive silver sinks, four court reports, three spic maids, two Irish fists and a green card for a sex fee.​

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Turk made Dan have his own blueberry moment(s). The pauses after every Turk interjection are some of the hardest laughs I’ve had in a long time. I must have listened to this 100 times by now. He still had a little confidence after “you were with your Brazilian wife,” but “DOES SHE SPEAK ENGLISH?!” completely threw him. And his cool guy enunciation of “Targetttt” is infuriating.