Eastside Daves new show about his time at XM

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Special Delivery was Sam's only outlet to play the "normal" host who could put down his weird co-host, and nobody could blame him for it. Dave provided the perfect foil to Sam's gayness, because his Sam Roberts reactions weren't so over the top like they are now, it was just the standard response one has to anything ESD says or does.

That's probably what they were going for with Jim & Sam, but for some reason Wormy decided to become 'fake normal' no qualities, traits, or hobbies fence sitter.

Most of Jim & Sam fans are WWE faggots, worst audience anyone could want to attract. Scum.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Fucking hell, Dave sounds super bitter.

Most likely because the lad knows he fucked up.

I do really think Ronnie wanted Dave as the replacement second mic for Fez, but Dave playing hardball for more money ruined the plans.

The potato twink married genuine gutter trash and kept having kids when he couldn't afford it. Ron nailed his ass constantly for this but Dave never grasped that there was probably sincerity behind that bit. Lead a horse to water and all that.

His life could've been very different if he didn't fall for every girl he laid.

The worst part was all his message board 'friends' knew what was going down and they didn't let Dave know until after she shit out 2 kids and got him on the hook.
I will never forget when years later Silera posted screenshots of texts with Casey asking Silera to tell Dave she was with her that evening so she could fuck Mikey Background. This was years later after it went down and Silera tried to act like she had the moral high ground but no you stupid Irish drunk-marrying bitch you should have done this when it was actually happening.

I will never forget when years later Silera posted screenshots of texts with Casey asking Silera to tell Dave she was with her that evening so she could fuck Mikey Background. This was years later after it went down and Silera tried to act like she had the moral high ground but no you stupid Irish drunk-marrying bitch you should have done this when it was actually happening.
Yeah, I think about her post with those screenshots all the time. Especially since she thought was was doing the noble thing, but let that shit go down for who knows how long before saying anything.

For reference:
1690747840331.png

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Ever since that video of the guy getting pissed off at Dave and breaking Cumia's desk, I haven't looked at Dave the same way. He hid behind Big A like a woman and shrieked CALL THE COPS over and over. I don't think I've ever seen a man that scared to be punched in the face.

anyone have a link to this?

Renaus

The worst part was all his message board 'friends' knew what was going down and they didn't let Dave know until after she shit out 2 kids and got him on the hook.
I used to think that it only happened after the marriage. Jesus Christ. His whole life could've been completely different. I seriously can't believe that no one single male figure tried to alert his about how retarded it is to marry a woman you have known for only 6 months.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The first episode is about the pizza incident with Fez. He got death threats over it. He said he's going to cover all his time at XM including O&A and Special Delivery.

I love Dave. Along with Travis, Earl and Ronnie B he’s genuinely the only person on the O and A periphery from XM I don’t think is a cunt in some form or fashion.

I’m not talking about Comics. And Fez gets a pass, RIP.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
I love Dave. Along with Travis, Earl and Ronnie B he’s genuinely the only person on the O and A periphery from XM I don’t think is a cunt in some form or fashion.

I’m not talking about Comics. And Fez gets a pass, RIP.
Episode 5 is pretty good im about half way through. He talks about the radio wars between O&A and the Ron and Fez show with Creampie Jones. Creampie talks a lot of shit about Sam.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Episode 5 is pretty good im about half way through. He talks about the radio wars between O&A and the Ron and Fez show with Creampie Jones. Creampie talks a lot of shit about Sam.
Creampie Jones with a shocking revelation in that episode! At 1:15:08, Creampie confirms something most of us probably have suspected for all these years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Most likely because the lad knows he fucked up.

I do really think Ronnie wanted Dave as the replacement second mic for Fez, but Dave playing hardball for more money ruined the plans.

The potato twink married genuine gutter trash and kept having kids when he couldn't afford it. Ron nailed his ass constantly for this but Dave never grasped that there was probably sincerity behind that bit. Lead a horse to water and all that.

His life could've been very different if he didn't fall for every girl he laid.
I was listening to an old show today where Dave announced he’s having a kid said he had about 800 in the bank and was hoping he’d have enough saved up when the baby comes. Could barely afford one so he had two.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

I was listening to an old show today where Dave announced he’s having a kid said he had about 800 in the bank and was hoping he’d have enough saved up when the baby comes. Could barely afford one so he had two.
My fav is when Casey (his ex wife now) was sick, so he went door to door to ask neighbors he didn’t even know to watch his then toddlers. Ronnie told him “we’re scouring the dark web right now to see if a couple redheads are making movies” and Dave started freaking out. Lol