Eastern Europeans Attempting K-pop and Getting it Wrong

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Continental Europe sucks ass for music. Swedes make decent pop music once and a while and every 20-30 years comes a rock band out of the Netherlands, but any county of Britain or Ireland has better bands than an entire European country. Eurovision is basically a drag show for (mostly) straight people.

G

Continental Europe sucks ass for music. Swedes make decent pop music once and a while and every 20-30 years comes a rock band out of the Netherlands, but any county of Britain or Ireland has better bands than an entire European country. Eurovision is basically a drag show for (mostly) straight people.
There are two Swedish guys who write a ridiculously high percentage of hit songs. I forget their names, but they must be absolutely minted

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
There are two Swedish guys who write a ridiculously high percentage of hit songs. I forget their names, but they must be absolutely minted

402621fa0e6a1a149b14b48e0a1afd98.jpg

G

Pretty sure thats turbofolk and that shit has been around way longer than kpop, even that video was uploaded 12 years ago.
So, enjoy prison.