Dude. Weed.

HhcTa0C.png

They always have. Modern Conservatives are Hippies from the 60's. Peace and Love for us. Go fuck yourself.

I love when you out yourselves as being retarded.

I don't know what to call myself anymore. I despise people like Anthony & Fred but I'm definitely not a 'liberal.'

Maybe I've moved beyond labels MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

The whole 4chan Sam Hyde thing seems appealing but first of all, Sam Hyde is a has-been, and 4chan is kind of a teenager/20-something thing, and I am older than that.

So I guess I will latch on to the 'conservative' movement even though they don't represent what I feel like for the most part.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I don't know what to call myself anymore. I despise people like Anthony & Fred but I'm definitely not a 'liberal.'

Maybe I've moved beyond labels MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

The whole 4chan Sam Hyde thing seems appealing but first of all, Sam Hyde is a has-been, and 4chan is kind of a teenager/20-something thing, and I am older than that.

So I guess I will latch on to the 'conservative' movement even though they don't represent what I feel like for the most part.
You'll have to forgive Danny. He's still sensitive because Opie didn't kiss his ass 20 years ago like Nana did. He comes from notoriously sensitive, thin skinned people historically.