Drunken pig is coming at us hot

NOBODY WANTS TO KILL YOU OR YOUR DISGUSTING WIFE, YOU FAT FUCKING DRUNKEN RETARD
Screenshot-from-2022-10-13-14-29-26.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He has to add the J6/trump mention in there because its trending and it adds to the sensationalism. He is adding lies to his story in hopes it hits the right combination of red flags to get attention. He is going to ruin the trust of anyone trying to help him once they see he is lying. Watch him long enough and he will trip over his lies. He is horrible at keeping his stories straight.

G

For any newcomers or government lurkers, no one here is swatting this fat lunatic. The majority are like me and have had no direct contact with him further than a twitter comment expressing how awful the leftovers that constituted the family Thanksgiving dinner he wasn't invited to looked. Most of us just make fun of him on here. The more rambunctious rascals text him directly or have maybe left luncheon meat on the pavement outside his home. Maybe ordered (and paid for) a pizza or 3 to be sent to his slum shack. No one, I repeat no one, here has ever swatted this dolt. Why would we? His oinking is an endless source of mirth. May it never end, inshallah