• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Drunk tweeting Pig

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He seems to look for obscure history anecdotes that no one gives a shit about. And he even fucks up a key detail that makes his little history lesson unravel.
But little infant, he has spent hours talking with WW2 veterans who have shared tears with him. He has studied military history so much he essentially lived it.

Yes the can was introduced in 1960 but if Fatrick says that Native Americans won a battle by throwing coke cans at the bloodthirsty swarming Japs off their nut on meth then they DID. He knows more than we do stlaker why bother with the facts.

Muffin

Forum Clout
The insecurity of these social media obsessed faggots is hilarious. They are so irrelevent in their real lives, constantly dismissed, ignored, and treated like a nuisance by everyone they know, that they will do anything to get the social validation they are so deprived of. These are not genuine people, they have no unique personality, interests, charm, or sense of humor; they are a void wrapped in a fat meat suit. Since nothing about them actually draws people to them, they work with feverish desperation to find ANYTHING that will cause people too focus their attention on them for the two seconds it takes to barely register the stolen content and press the like button. Pat and people like him are clickbait articles, parroting little factoids and history trivia that they themselves don't actually know and stole from someone else because they are completely incapable of developing a personality of their own.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He did this same bullshit a year ago

1650123177155.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Looks like last year some other author already told this story. I'm sure he's doing cliffnotes from that.
i've said it before and i'll say it again; what a fucking fat retard. As someone who loves history there's nothing more annoying than these fags who have to come up with a historical Hot Take based on these types of factoids. "Halsey was an Idiot". was he?! if you're saying success in warfare is based a good part on luck, no fucking shit. I mean even guys like John Basilone would have admitted they were lucky as fuck to even survive, let alone prevail in situations like that one he was in. On youtube there was/is a series of videos of MoH winners telling the stories of the situations they were cited for and everyone of them pretty much admitted they were incredibly fortunate to survive.

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
"unmitigated awesomeness"

• 1,161 Americans killed and missing and 913 wounded
It actually sounds tragic to me, but what do I know

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"unmitigated awesomeness"

• 1,161 Americans killed and missing and 913 wounded
It actually sounds tragic to me, but what do I know
his understanding of war is that it's like the beginning of Predator, where 6 guys come in and kill 100 faceless enemies while exchanging quips about how badass and sexually virile they are.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
his understanding of war is that it's like the beginning of Predator, where 6 guys come in and kill 100 faceless enemies while exchanging quips about how badass and sexually virile they are.
And then take pictures of the people they killed and send them to their family.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I don't think its too late to Twitter shame and goad him into flying to Poland to join the international brigade resisting Russia... He does talk a lot about how tough he is and say how amazing he is at shooting... He's always bragging about his prowess with guns and war strategy.
with his 5 'radical kustom' pieces and his fitness, sharp strategic brain and skillset that would make any Operator or SAS man jealous he is a massive fucking asset to Ukraine...
He said he would help if he could...
I'd pay for a go fund me to get Fatrick to the border to join the international brigade.
I'd literally give my birthday money.