• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥Driven Insane By The Internet - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 10]

G

So does dickhead dan mullen just not understand the "really pounded that guy" reference (most likely), or is he trying to take credit for these documentaries?

fuckwit.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/%F0%9F%8E%A5the-most-trolled-man-on-the-internet-the-patrick-tomlinson-saga-part-2.49561/page-2#post-1119727[/URL]

Treat Yourself

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I forgot how hilariously flustered Pat got when Josiah accused him of getting fucked up the ass by Niki. Almost like he was caught by surprise that Josiah knew exactly what his plans for the evening were.
You know how Pat did a 180 frat boy reinvention of himself after getting cucked to show Ade she missed out? I wonder how he feels now that she has to know he's a fat fairy prancing around in pink t-shirts getting fucked in the ass by a woman. Real macho there, tough guy.

G

This ended up being a great intro to Pat for my girlfriend, thank you.

A week and a half ago we were on vacation in Mexico (cenotes!!! lasagna!!!) and while I had planned on taking a break from the Internet in general, Pat then of course had to sue the MPD. While in transit on a bus I was checking out the forums and laughing and she was like "WTF you're looking at that forum again???" and of course I was like "I have no way of explaining how funny this is, it's all too much", which I've said a few times now, so she made me promise to fill her in when we got back.

Needless to say, she's shocked and appalled at Patrick and his behavior, especially regarding the things he says about his wife on Twitter. One thing she doesn't like (not covered in the video) is how people got Pat's high school transcripts, which I find hysterical but does arguably cross a line. What she doesn't think crosses a line, however, is pulling criminal records; she couldn't believe the contents of Pat's arrest report...

After laying out everything known about the swattings she thinks Patrick is suspect numero uno and the authorities need to put him under a microscope.

Lastly, after the video we had a fun, stimulating conversation about Don Quixote and the comparisons one can draw to the Pat saga. If and when Pat and/or Jackie get arrested this is for sure getting the Netflix treatment a la Tiger King...

Long story short, after only hearing maybe 50% of the story (there's so many other tidbits like the marathon cheating allegations, crazy side characters, taking Seth Simons down via the Josiah Tapes saga, etc) she now gets my fascination with the story, although she doesn't approve of all the actions of the trolls -- which for the record I don't either, like the memorial website comments etc...

P.S. One of the first things she asked was "Has he changed his phone number?" and I was like "Great question -- no, and that is indicative of more than one might think at a glance..."

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
‎
Forum Clout

A week and a half ago we were on vacation in Mexico (cenotes!!! lasagna!!!) and while I had planned on taking a break from the Internet in general, Pat then of course had to sue the MPD. While in transit on a bus I was checking out the forums and laughing and she was like "WTF you're looking at that forum again???" and of course I was like "I have no way of explaining how funny this is, it's all too much", which I've said a few times now, so she made me promise to fill her in when we got back.

Needless to say, she's shocked and appalled at Patrick and his behavior, especially regarding the things he says about his wife on Twitter. One thing she doesn't like (not covered in the video) is how people got Pat's high school transcripts, which I find hysterical but does arguably cross a line. What she doesn't think crosses a line, however, is pulling criminal records; she couldn't believe the contents of Pat's arrest report...

After laying out everything known about the swattings she thinks Patrick is suspect numero uno and the authorities need to put him under a microscope.

Lastly, after the video we had a fun, stimulating conversation about Don Quixote and the comparisons one can draw to the Pat saga. If and when Pat and/or Jackie get arrested this is for sure getting the Netflix treatment a la Tiger King...

Long story short, after only hearing maybe 50% of the story (there's so many other tidbits like the marathon cheating allegations, crazy side characters, taking Seth Simons down via the Josiah Tapes saga, etc) she now gets my fascination with the story, although she doesn't approve of all the actions of the trolls -- which for the record I don't either, like the memorial website comments etc...

P.S. One of the first things she asked was "Has he changed his phone number?" and I was like "Great question -- no, and that is indicative of more than one might think at a glance..."
Does she think he's fat?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout

I wish the video had more of how he disrespectfully talks about his wife - just the “my wife loves the d” “I have access to my wife’s pussy” multiple “I had sex with my wife” and telling the internet his wife is seriously depressed, was meant to be a one night stand, and how she has herpes because “everyone” does.

Actually, a whole video could be done on just his history of awful behavior towards women - from saying a woman wearing a “maga” hat deserves it / asking to be assaulted, all his Leslie bashing, denying he was arrested, etc since it would be interesting to see his “male feminist ally” tweets followed by him going full woman hating asshole bully to any woman that doesn’t do as he says. Even the Leslie needs to watch her mouth stuff recently could go in.

Just a thought - would really get the women against him - see who he REALLY is when it comes to women.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
‎
Forum Clout

post her bobs and vagene

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
‎
‎
Forum Clout

Did you "fill her in" when you got back? Heheheheheh know what I mean

:pfg_md::pfg_md::pfg_md:

Honoria

‎
Forum Clout
I wish the video had more of how he disrespectfully talks about his wife - just the “my wife loves the d” “I have access to my wife’s pussy” multiple “I had sex with my wife” and telling the internet his wife is seriously depressed, was meant to be a one night stand, and how she has herpes because “everyone” does.

Actually, a whole video could be done on just his history of awful behavior towards women - from saying a woman wearing a “maga” hat deserves it / asking to be assaulted, all his Leslie bashing, denying he was arrested, etc since it would be interesting to see his “male feminist ally” tweets followed by him going full woman hating asshole bully to any woman that doesn’t do as he says. Even the Leslie needs to watch her mouth stuff recently could go in.

Just a thought - would really get the women against him - see who he REALLY is when it comes to women.

This is a good idea. He's also homophobic by implying stalkers are gay and that it's a bad thing (not to mention his love of "you'll do well in prison"). Not a great ally!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This is a good idea. He's also homophobic by implying stalkers are gay and that it's a bad thing (not to mention his love of "you'll do well in prison"). Not a great ally!
Good idea - a whole video proving he is a fake ally and just another gross homophobic and misogynistic garbage white man. It’s amazing how any women defend his long documented history of disgusting behavior towards women.

Really shows that as long as you have the “correct” political opinions many people will ignore bad behavior as long as they claim to be a democrat fighting the good fight. Good thing Leslie doesn’t fall into that category!

EDIT: That interaction he had where he said a father was stupid and selfish for not aborting their daughter would really look good in there. That disgusting tweet upset both pro choice AND pro life people. He told a dad - who had their daughter in their avatar photo - he should have killed it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
EDIT: That interaction he had where he said a father was stupid and selfish for not aborting their daughter would really look good in there. That disgusting tweet upset both pro choice AND pro life people. He told a dad - who had their daughter in their avatar photo - he should have killed it.
Jesus Christ I had blanked out that insanity until this moment. That’s beyond just being a fake ally. That’s the video about how Pat is just a terrible person.

G

Good idea - a whole video proving he is a fake ally and just another gross homophobic and misogynistic garbage white man. It’s amazing how any women defend his long documented history of disgusting behavior towards women.

Really shows that as long as you have the “correct” political opinions many people will ignore bad behavior as long as they claim to be a democrat fighting the good fight. Good thing Leslie doesn’t fall into that category!

OP if you do a video of him being a fake ally, please include the comment by his friend saying how wacky Pat was for showing people trannies on his phone when he was at conventions. "Look! This lady has a pecka! Hahahah!" That's very underrated.

Plus his jurassic world standup joke about the absurdity of changing genders.