• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dovid turning the screws

lol those niggas weren't making multiplle millions a year. more like half a million, tops. xm paid them shit because they knew those retards had no options.
some gay analysis for comparison:
tl;dr - Fez most likely made $400k+, Ron almost certainly made more, which means O&A almost certainly made more than that.

There was a bit in the East Side Dave Era of Ron and Fez where Ron was complaining about how Fez wouldn't spend any money for a new phone or computer which led to a guessing game where ESD and the producers tried to guess the first digit of Fez's salary and Ron would tell them if it was higher or lower. They wrote a guess on a piece of paper and didn't say it and Ron said it was higher than that and ESD cackled like a red headed retard and called Fez "Rockefeller".

The speculation: if Dave was intelligent - and despite being a redheaded retard who ate his own shit, he pretty much is - he most likely would have guessed the first digit "3".

The reason for this is because if you guess "1" it's very unlikely it will give you any information, since Ron's answer is almost certainly going to be "higher" - if you are nearly certain what his answer is going to be, it's not a good guess. For this same reason "9" would be a terrible guess because Ron is almost certainly going to say "lower" and you have no good info.

"2" and "4" are in the same category - if you don't hit it dead-on, it leaves too much to chance. There's a decent chance he makes more than 200k, and there's a good chance he makes less than 400k but now you won't know how much more or less than that.

"3" however is right in the sweet spot, where if you had to guess what Fez makes, you'd be pretty much 50/50 as to whether it is more than $300k or less.

Assuming he guessed $300k, Ron said "higher" meaning Fez made at least $400k/year. This is backed up by Dave and the producer's reaction. It is probably unlikely that he made $500k or more a year but it's possible.

Now if we place Fez's salary at 400k, Ron has got to be making at least 500k. O&A would have been making more than that each but unknown how much more. Jimmy was probably making less than Fez, showing you how fucked up radio is that you can be literally silent the whole show and as long as your name is on the marquee you make more than an active contributer on a higher profile show.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
some gay analysis for comparison:
tl;dr - Fez most likely made $400k+, Ron almost certainly made more, which means O&A almost certainly made more than that.

There was a bit in the East Side Dave Era of Ron and Fez where Ron was complaining about how Fez wouldn't spend any money for a new phone or computer which led to a guessing game where ESD and the producers tried to guess the first digit of Fez's salary and Ron would tell them if it was higher or lower. They wrote a guess on a piece of paper and didn't say it and Ron said it was higher than that and ESD cackled like a red headed retard and called Fez "Rockefeller".

The speculation: if Dave was intelligent - and despite being a redheaded retard who ate his own shit, he pretty much is - he most likely would have guessed the first digit "3".

The reason for this is because if you guess "1" it's very unlikely it will give you any information, since Ron's answer is almost certainly going to be "higher" - if you are nearly certain what his answer is going to be, it's not a good guess. For this same reason "9" would be a terrible guess because Ron is almost certainly going to say "lower" and you have no good info.

"2" and "4" are in the same category - if you don't hit it dead-on, it leaves too much to chance. There's a decent chance he makes more than 200k, and there's a good chance he makes less than 400k but now you won't know how much more or less than that.

"3" however is right in the sweet spot, where if you had to guess what Fez makes, you'd be pretty much 50/50 as to whether it is more than $300k or less.

Assuming he guessed $300k, Ron said "higher" meaning Fez made at least $400k/year. This is backed up by Dave and the producer's reaction. It is probably unlikely that he made $500k or more a year but it's possible.

Now if we place Fez's salary at 400k, Ron has got to be making at least 500k. O&A would have been making more than that each but unknown how much more. Jimmy was probably making less than Fez, showing you how fucked up radio is that you can be literally silent the whole show and as long as your name is on the marquee you make more than an active contributer on a higher profile show.
The problem with your logic is that East Side Dave is fucking retarded

The problem with your logic is that East Side Dave is fucking retarded
Even so the only two other options are "2" and "1".

Even if he guessed 2 that means Fez makes 300k+, Ron almost certainly 400k+ which would put O&A at probably 500k+ each. Still righteous bucks, the only difference being its a slightly sub optimal guess.

I really doubt he would be dumb enough to not only guess "1" but to cackle as if a 200k salary were insanely high, his horrible tattoos and tendency to shove things up his ass notwithstanding.

And of course if he was retarded and guessed a retardedly high number that just makes the situation worse.

The only way Fez makes what he was probably actually worth in this scenario is if Dave guessed "0"

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

Even if he guessed 2 that means Fez makes 300k+, Ron almost certainly 400k+ which would put O&A at probably 500k+ each. Still righteous bucks, the only difference being its a slightly sub optimal guess.

I really doubt he would be dumb enough to not only guess "1" but to cackle as if a 200k salary were insanely high, his horrible tattoos and tendency to shove things up his ass notwithstanding.

And of course if he was retarded and guessed a retardedly high number that just makes the situation worse.

The only way Fez makes what he was probably actually worth in this scenario is if Dave guessed "0"
Or the big cat was making 40k a year……sniff.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

I would assume he just guessed 5.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
v4qzx2wk48y21.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
If I may be brief...

I'm going to be serious for just a moment, and actually give Joe some credit: he's average. Give him something simple, he's very good. Give him something relatively complex and quick, like Eruption, he struggles. I don't think even I could do Eruption justice, so I can't shit on him for that.

Where you can knock him is I don't think he's ever grown as a player. I know where my talent lies, and I feel I've grown within that niche. Accentuate the positive and hide the negatives, i.e. you'll never see me do Thrash Metal. Joe could stand to learn that advice.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
If I may be brief...

I'm going to be serious for just a moment, and actually give Joe some credit: he's average. Give him something simple, he's very good. Give him something relatively complex and quick, like Eruption, he struggles. I don't think even I could do Eruption justice, so I can't shit on him for that.

Where you can knock him is I don't think he's ever grown as a player. I know where my talent lies, and I feel I've grown within that niche. Accentuate the positive and hide the negatives, i.e. you'll never see me do Thrash Metal. Joe could stand to learn that advice.
Eruption is easy, 12 year olds can play that perfectly on YouTube. Joe lacks discipline, he probably doesn't even own a metronome

Remember when he shat on that kid who was infinitely more talented than he was?