Dovid turning the screws

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Polish_20240103_201657523.jpg

Artist's reconstruction of every Friday night at the Compound. He was only 14 years old.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
I can't remember, it was a long time ago. I think she was a Paltalk girl. Looked like Hatchet Face from Cry-Baby. I don't think it was a more than just a one-off but I remember she killed herself not too long after they hooked up.
Wasn't it Raelyn with the spider tattoos on her boobs?

@BenDovid you once made a joke about Sam selling NotSam merch at a convention and how it reminded you of what Big Kev would do. Other than his call ins to the show, I never once heard of Big Kev or his Geek Stuff show. Was the show popular? Was Big Kev popular on the convention circuit? Was the show on XM, the internet or syndicated? Always wondered.

@BenDovid you once made a joke about Sam selling NotSam merch at a convention and how it reminded you of what Big Kev would do. Other than his call ins to the show, I never once heard of Big Kev or his Geek Stuff show. Was the show popular? Was Big Kev popular on the convention circuit? Was the show on XM, the internet or syndicated? Always wondered.

I wasn't a fan. It was a favor to throw Kev a show on the Saturday Night Virus. Kev wanted to be on once a month while I was juggling Uninformed, Black Philip, Lazlow, Than & Sam and others. I don't know why Kev thought he deserved a weekly show but if my choice for the next Saturday is Bill Burr or Fat fucking Toy Store Kev, I'm choosing Bill every time. I saw Big Kev at Monster Mania in NJ back in like 2006. Big WOW logo behind him. Glossy 8x10's ready to go. Not one person around his table, nobody had any fucking idea who he was. It's a horror movie con and he's literally a guy who's been on the air a few times. That's it. The fact that he was there with 8x10's and sharpies was enough to make me want to ridicule him for the rest of his days. He really thought he was this wicked untapped talent for being to book Sam Jones or doing a LEGO set on the air.

Big Kev, if you're reading this, fuck you ya smelly loaf.