Dovid turning the screws

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I gotta give Danny props.
This is what happens EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME with this fucking kikelet. We hate him, we love him, we hate him again. The enemy of our enemy is our friend ONLY IF they really go in hard. We've been doing this since we're fawkin 18, we don't need hangers-on.

1638985001474.jpg

Franchise crossover.
tf are you niggas talking about? there's dozens of examples of a rascal replying to an OnA staffer and then Fatso replies to the rascal with the block-and-report

AFAIK there are only a handful of examples of Fatso directly interacting with some people in the extended sphere - for example Opie asked to be removed from a thread and he replied, Michael Malice tweaked the pig's nips once or twice

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
tf are you niggas talking about? there's dozens of examples of a rascal replying to an OnA staffer and then Fatso replies to the rascal with the block-and-report

AFAIK there are only a handful of examples of Fatso directly interacting with some people in the extended sphere - for example Opie asked to be removed from a thread and he replied, Michael Malice tweaked the pig's nips once or twice
Can you link the time malice tweaked the pigs nips? I don’t remember that at all. Everything else I’ve remembered after reading it, but not that one. Sometimes it’s hard to remember shit when you’ve been doing it since you’re fawkin 18.

Can you link the time malice tweaked the pigs nips? I don’t remember that at all. Everything else I’ve remembered after reading it, but not that one. Sometimes it’s hard to remember shit when you’ve been doing it since you’re fawkin 18.
I don't have it on hand but you can search Twitter for michaelmalice stealthygeek and find them - the one I recall was Fatso trotted out his stock 'I'm a conservative, child" line and Malice replied "apology not accepted", Fatso oinked that he wasn't apologizing for anything, child, Malice said "is it misogynistic to call a man' cunty'?" and the actual tough guy /dumbass nonsensically replied "roll the dice, baby" as if he didn't already call him "cunty".

There was an extended interaction Malice had with an impostor child that was pretty funny, but I think the impostor's tweets are gone now.

He's a bit overweight is the bottom line here I guess.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don't have it on hand but you can search Twitter for michaelmalice stealthygeek and find them - the one I recall was Fatso trotted out his stock 'I'm a conservative, child" line and Malice replied "apology not accepted", Fatso oinked that he wasn't apologizing for anything, child, Malice said "is it misogynistic to call a man' cunty'?" and the actual tough guy /dumbass nonsensically replied "roll the dice, baby" as if he didn't already call him "cunty".

There was an extended interaction Malice had with an impostor child that was pretty funny, but I think the impostor's tweets are gone now.

He's a bit overweight is the bottom line here I guess.
I don’t remember that at all. Pretty funny Rick doesn’t understand 99% of Twitter doesn’t take him or his fake threats seriously. It’s great he doesn’t have the intelligent side of autism. Thanks for clarifying at the end there. I didn’t really get the point until then.

I don’t remember that at all. Pretty funny Rick doesn’t understand 99% of Twitter doesn’t take him or his fake threats seriously. It’s great he doesn’t have the intelligent side of autism. Thanks for clarifying at the end there. I didn’t really get the point until then.
I don't think this interaction was really publicized - it might even have been pee Norm/11 - since both of them are Twitter superusers it was kind of inevitable that they would cross paths at some point