Dovid turning the screws

G

Danny you’re a complete loser.
balding, gray, out of shape, and literally a midget.
nobody cares about you.
you tweet for years to nobody.
youre on the same level as patrick, except there is some evidence he regularly has sex.

You could lie down on the van wick tomorrow and nobody would give a shit.
Most people would rejoice actually, because that’s how disliked you are.
Even erock has friends. Erock is above you lmao.
You’re live tweeting as you read this, to nobody.
You like to imagine everyone here lives in their mom’s basement, but you know that’s not true.

You on the otherhand are a complete failure of a man. Of a man, see? You’re the epitome of a bitch. At least steve c had the balls to do what had to be done. And it was your fault as well.
Seriously, if i was in your position in a decade I would take a shitload of xanax and whiskey and end it all.
of course you can’t afford xanax, and your only source of any fun (anthony) hates you as well.
youre a complete loser. A failure.
A social reject. And you’re a kike.
I would seriously hate to be you.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20220427-232020_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Danny you’re a complete loser.
balding, gray, out of shape, and literally a midget.
nobody cares about you.
you tweet for years to nobody.
youre on the same level as patrick, except there is some evidence he regularly has sex.

You could lie down on the van wick tomorrow and nobody would give a shit.
Most people would rejoice actually, because that’s how disliked you are.

You’re live tweeting as you read this to nobody.
You like to imagine everyone here lives in their mom’s basement, but you know that’s not true.
You on the otherhand are a complete failure.
Seriously, if i was in your position in a decade I would take a shitload of xanax and whiskey and end it all.
of course you can’t afford xanax, and your only source of any fun (anthony) hates you as well.
youre a complete loser. And you’re a kike.
Double whammy
My mother lets me live in her basement because she loves me. Too bad Danny can't say the same.

G

Danny
You dumb piece of shit
I see your tweets because they’re posted here
I didn’t even know you existed since the old subreddit when you came in like a little kike snitch faggot trying to get in the good graces of the pests since you have zero friends, blue awning.
cry more from your 500 ft roach motel you call home, and keep playing videogames or whatever the fuck you do to escape your horrid reality, balding dwarf
We’re having fun and you hate that