Dovid turning the screws

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Danny, I've been roaming the Earth for years trying to come find you, as you requested. I can't find you. I've failed.

The fact that you're still hanging onto the Guitar Hero shit is hilarious and psychotic. You've already been put in the nut hut over it once. If you just said "yeah, I suck at Guitar Hero" it would kill the bit of people easily winding you up over it. You don't even have to believe it, you just have to say it.

These are your delusions, stlaker. The thread is pinned so others arent shitting up multiple threads on you and can contain the Fuck Danny Ross shit to one place. Its pinned and its not even the most commented on post for this subforum. You’re still more irrelevant than the drunk pedo.

Fuck off, take a screenshot, make a drink, do whatever the fuck it is you do you Hook nose nigger

Screenshot? Oh because I worked at Rockstar? Yeah, I did a bit more than screenshots. I was on the trailer team and I also assisted with motion capture shoots, primarily the facial capture.
Danny, I've been roaming the Earth for years trying to come find you, as you requested. I can't find you. I've failed.

The fact that you're still hanging onto the Guitar Hero shit is hilarious and psychotic. You've already been put in the nut hut over it once. If you just said "yeah, I suck at Guitar Hero" it would kill the bit of people easily winding you up over it. You don't even have to believe it, you just have to say it.

The fact that you're still hanging onto the Guitar Hero shit is hilarious and psychotic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Screenshot? Oh because I worked at Rockstar? Yeah, I did a bit more than screenshots. I was on the trailer team and I also assisted with motion capture shoots, primarily the facial capture.

The fact that you're still hanging onto the Guitar Hero shit is hilarious and psychotic.
It's just a button anyone can press to get you all pissy and worked up. Nobody actually gives a shit except you. Now stop bullying me.

Last edited:
It's just a button anyone can press to get you all pissy and worked up. Nobody actually gives a shit except you. Now stop bullying me.

That's cool, except I don't. The only time I ever talk about it is when somebody asks me specifically and directly. And then when I answer, it's all "He's obsessed!!!". It's this community's version of "stop hitting yourself". I get it.

Will Tate

Oven March
Cool.

Grand Theft Nation.jpg

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
tell me; how does it feel to have worked on a frothy, lightweight radio show comprised of paedophiles, addicts, and other grossly unlikable degenerates, yet you somehow stand out as being the most unlikable of the lot? do you even comprehend just how much of an unappealing human being you have to be to accomplish that? what smarmy, passive aggressive shite do you have to say for yourself, dovid?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
The fact that you're still hanging onto recognition from fans of a dead radio show and not enjoying being a father and focusing on an actual career that's not being a bar back is hilarious and pathetic, jewster.

Like even Bobo never bothered with this place... and here you are.

tell me; how does it feel to have worked on a frothy, lightweight radio show comprised of paedophiles, addicts, and other grossly unlikable degenerates, yet you somehow stand out as being the most unlikable of the lot? do you even comprehend just how much of an unappealing human being you have to be to accomplish that? what smarmy, passive aggressive shite do you have to say for yourself, dovid?

I understand this is a fun narrative for you guys, but at the same time nobody ever said anything to me at the countless events and walkovers over 9 years. 9 years and not one person ever said "Hey, fuck you!" to me. So how does that fit into your fan fiction? You'd think I would have been confronted at PNC, Philly, Boston, Vegas, Cleveland.. not once. Ever.

The fact that you're still hanging onto recognition from fans of a dead radio show and not enjoying being a father and focusing on an actual career that's not being a bar back is hilarious and pathetic, jewster.

Like even Bobo never bothered with this place... and here you are.

I love how somebody said back in 2015 I worked at a bar and you all just went with it, and now it's canon. I have a great career which pays me more than radio or Rockstar ever did.

You gonna be doing the same for GTA6?
Oh, that's right.

Yeah darn. Now I make twice as much. Really kicking myself over here..

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I love how somebody said back in 2015 I worked at a bar and you all just went with it, and now it's canon. I have a great career which pays me more than radio or Rockstar ever did.
Then why are you all of a sudden back here, jewster?

Remember you started a podcast that got even less views than mine?

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
I understand this is a fun narrative for you guys, but at the same time nobody ever said anything to me at the countless events and walkovers over 9 years. 9 years and not one person ever said "Hey, fuck you!" to me. So how does that fit into your fan fiction? You'd think I would have been confronted at PNC, Philly, Boston, Vegas, Cleveland.. not once. Ever.
okay, now read every fucking comment on any o&a segment you inserted yourself into, because I promise the vast majority of them are about how much of an unlikable, frothing retard you are. but you're right, the anecdotal experiences you had at events where no one wanted to risk getting bounced just to antagonize you is clear indication that you were tolerated by the fanbase