• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

DONT DARE TALK ABOUT IT!

I thought thats what he was getting at, but in the end he’s still blaming blacks to justify the killing, basically saying Black people in major cities commit crime so …police officers have to hire violent thugs to retort?

He’s just so fucking stupid. This case shows more than anything that it’s about cops and not race, and yet this fucking retard still has to make it about race somehow. Boomers just love to suck cops dicks as they’re an arm of mossad so even if cops started personally kicking in the doors of all these Blue Lives Matter fags, took their guns and raped their wives they would still find some way to say it was just bad apples who did that.

Oh...You were finished?? Well allow me to retort...

E76268E0-5920-411E-8271-56D13BA015F8.jpeg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Joe hasn't yet realized his ride on his brother's coat tails concerning police protection has been long over. The cops who loved O&A are probably all retired now. A lot of them have left the force in the last few years.
I remember him being all smug dreaming of what would happen if someone from the sub called the cops on him. None of those young guys with Punisher tattoos and Gucci Glocks would give a shit about who Joe was related to. Carol would probably come out of the shadows and scare them into mag dumping into his duplex.
Here’s how it goes: (Layla doing her homework and having a snack.. Carol cooking dinner...) Some small talk involving a weak drugged out drunk sounding anonymous tipster.. after a minute of conversation and showing him this thread threatening malicious accusations... it goes something like this: Officer: “OK, well... Sorry for bothering you sir”.... Me: “No problem officer, you know kids online shenanigans these days, especially being the brother of a former radio shock jock Anthony Cumia”... Officer: “Haha! O&A...I remember those guys! How’s your brother doing anyway?” Me: “He’s great! Doing well... thanks for asking” Officer: “ok then, Have a good day Mr. Cumia”... Me: “You too officer, be safe out there!” You’re all retards. That’s why you’re all here... because you’re not all there. Tarded, then tarded again. RE-TARDED.