• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't care. Not happening. I'm not going to pay my abuser. That's not going to happen.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
P: It's simply a question of money. We have to pick our battles on this stuff. Are those people equally guilty, yes absolutely. As we're learning here in California it isn't just time consuming. It's incredibly expensive. And now there's an outside possibility that they may actually rule that I owe Quasi money. He will never see a penny of from now until the heat death of the universe.

He wanted to spend $17,000 to remain anonymous. Fine, but I will never under any circumstances give you a cent of that back. You spent it. That's yours. That's on you.
[44:00]
J: Even if the Judge orders you?

P: Don't care. Not happening. I'm not going to pay my abuser. That's not going to happen.

Nice line in the sand, stupid.

wedw23.png

--------

ewedwe.png

Attachments

• wedw23.png
    wedw23.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 148

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“He wanted to spend $17,000 to remain anonymous. Fine, but I will never under any circumstances give you a cent of that back. You spent it. That's yours. That's on you”

I like how he phrases this like Quasi is the one instigating everything when all he did was fucking defend himself. Fat faggot spent 100k to remain pigheaded and stupid but freaks out at the idea that someone would dare spend 17k (GASP) defending themselves!

“You spent it. Thats yours. Thats on you.”

And what was he spending “it” on, Rick? Oh yeah. The fucking lawsuit you brought against him. That’s not “on him”. Not everyone walks into court and immediately gives up fighting Mr. No Contest.