• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Donkey Lips is no more...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
From his Cameo page.

Michael Ray Bower, also known as Donkey Lips, has been entertaining fans for years with his hilarious performances on shows like Salute Your Shorts. Customers love getting personalized videos from the camp legend, whether it's wishing them a wild birthday, roasting their friends, or sharing fun behind-the-scenes stories. Donkey Lips always brings the laughs and nostalgia, making each video a truly one-of-a-kind gift for any 90s kid.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
He hasn't posted anything on Twitter or YouTube since his walk yesterday.

I hope the physical activity didn't make his heart explode.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I bailed a few minutes in. Couldn’t make sense of it. Had to look up what that meme was. I hate his clickbait titles almost as much as his whining and laziness.

I also had to look up what he's talking about. I guess if you don't have Instagram or TikTok you'd have never known about the cunt.

I watched it all, fascinated by his mental illness at this point.

He's getting some mean comments regarding his micropenis. Pretty funny.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
From his Cameo page.

Michael Ray Bower, also known as Donkey Lips, has been entertaining fans for years with his hilarious performances on shows like Salute Your Shorts. Customers love getting personalized videos from the camp legend, whether it's wishing them a wild birthday, roasting their friends, or sharing fun behind-the-scenes stories. Donkey Lips always brings the laughs and nostalgia, making each video a truly one-of-a-kind gift for any 90s kid.
"Did I ever tell you guyth about the time Ug shoved penske's salami in my shit locker as a prank?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I should set up a collaboration between Donkey Lips and Chef Adam Libby. They're both too retarded to realize that the other one is retarded. They might actually become friends. I can imagine Donkey Lips trying to hit on the dykes, completely oblivious to the fact that they're obvious dykes.

They'd fight each other over the last whole Key Lime Pie and probably destroy a poor bakery.

It's like those twenty year old videos of your inbred white trash on a Wal Mart Black Friday stampeding over underpaid employees so those saps could get a $20 DVD player.

It's still funny, mind you, but the damage is incalculable. And all those empty whip cream cans....

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Screenshot-20240701-103230-Chrome.jpg

Ahh shit. He just felt his head and realized he missed it.