• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Donald Trump Spends Time with Jim "The Worm" Norton

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
OPCXj744DQ7P7XjD8wZ6w3DFRlv5YZecHS6ANggh2Fo.jpg

G

This is great. Ole James Morton is trying to do his trademark pontification, Sera is only interested in gobbling Donald's cock, and Donald is only interested in that vague talking in circles he always does.
I watched the interview and The Donald is extremely knowledgeable on a ton of different subjects. Well spoken too. Seems completely with it and nothing like the Bolshevik media portrays him.

You’re gay.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I mean, call me racist or whatever if you want to, I liked Trump in 2015/2016 because he was basically Pat Buchanan on trade/immigration, but a lot cruder. He also was absolutely a threat to the GOP establishment at the time and I liked that as well. This is a guy who when Chuck Todd on Meet The Press tried to go "YOU RETWEETED A MUSSOLINI QUOTE!!!!" Trump quite literally went "Mussolini is Mussolini, it's a good quote".

People voted for him because of that, not because of anti-LGBT policies. Of course, it's almost a decade later, and the culutral climate has changed. You have a lot of freaks/narcissists play-acting as fags because it gets them attention and they weaponize it, and a bunch of dumb straight people who never cared about this issue until 2016 or so go "Yeah you guys are all the same" and will call you a Nazi if you think Chris-chan or that weird ugly dude MrBeast works with saying he's a woman is as valid as somebody like Wendy Carlos. Not even that, if you say they/them shit is retarded (it is, it's not real), even if you're actually homosexual and the they/them is just some straight guy that wants to get pussy, you're the bigot!

And again, of course, Republicans are glad about all this they just want to go back to pre-Obergefell, and it plays exactly into their hands. I think gay marriage looks tacky and is generally stupid, but all of these people love it, and they've given every reason in the world to repeal it. If Roe v. Wade can go, why couldn't that? Roe was decades old, Obergefell is less than 10 years old.
While our political views may differ, won't call you racist, everyone is entitled to their views on things; the issue i have is with people who take shit way too far like Trump and or who openly wank about wanting to hurt others (Nana) or stupid grifters. Personally i think Trump is a shit human, who managed to take over a political party; and now they can't escape him or his failed copy cats. Either way politics fucking have made everyone's asshole super tight; and personally i rather watch nana die of massive heart attack from her outrage and then proceed to laugh about hours on end

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He says them all the time. 100% MAGA. Weird for someone married to a trans person but there ya go.

What exactly is weird about that? Trump might as well be a drag queen himself.

Do you think Trump remembers Jim taking a photo with him back in the O&A days or nah

Trump remembers O&A, he used to listen, along with Howard.

Forum Clout
the issue i have is with people who take shit way too far like Trump and or who openly wank about wanting to hurt others (Nana) or stupid grifters.
What was it Trump went "too far" with for you?

Personally i think Trump is a shit human, who managed to take over a political party; and now they can't escape him or his failed copy cats.
And this is why I liked him. He told Jeb Bush to his face his brother sucked, the party was full of his donors and lobbyists, and then remolded the party in his own image. The GOP before Trump sucked; there was a moment where the GOP may have been better because of Trump, but now we're back to pre-Trump GOPism with embarrassing pandering to minorities, focusing on anti-gay rhetoric and basically going back to talking about low taxes or whatever gay shit over talking about race/immigration issues, back to sucking AIPAC cock, etc.

Look at Nikki Haley's campaign this campaign season. Just shamelessly sucking Israeli cock. That's what they want the GOP to go back to.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What was it Trump went "too far" with for you?

And this is why I liked him. He told Jeb Bush to his face his brother sucked, the party was full of his donors and lobbyists, and then remolded the party in his own image. The GOP before Trump sucked; there was a moment where the GOP may have been better because of Trump, but now we're back to pre-Trump GOPism with embarrassing pandering to minorities, focusing on anti-gay rhetoric and basically going back to talking about low taxes or whatever gay shit over talking about race/immigration issues, back to sucking AIPAC cock, etc.

Look at Nikki Haley's campaign this campaign season. Just shamelessly sucking Israeli cock. That's what they want the GOP to go back to.

GOP were lame faggot boomers, Trump made them half-tolerable boomers, and now they're back to being infuriating lame faggot boomers who embrace all the gayest and boomeriest parts of Trump only.

Forum Clout
GOP were lame faggot boomers, Trump made them half-tolerable boomers, and now they're back to being infuriating lame faggot boomers who embrace all the gayest and boomeriest parts of Trump only.
100% accurate and more quickly to the point than what I wrote. Pretty much is exactly that.

Forum Clout
"woke" is a fags term for cultural marxism.
Is this the same Karl Marx that cranks like to say is the cause for white people going insane in the past 10 years, and maybe not just the fact most people can't handle constant social media and over-information on their phones?

"According to Maccoby, Marx argues in the essay that the modern commercialized world is the triumph of Judaism, a pseudo-religion whose god is money. Maccoby suggested that Marx was embarrassed by his Jewish background and used Jews as a "yardstick of evil"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Is this the same Karl Marx that cranks like to say is the cause for white people going insane in the past 10 years, and maybe not just the fact most people can't handle constant social media and over-information on their phones?

"According to Maccoby, Marx argues in the essay that the modern commercialized world is the triumph of Judaism, a pseudo-religion whose god is money. Maccoby suggested that Marx was embarrassed by his Jewish background and used Jews as a "yardstick of evil"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
Its the cucking process of language I was more referring to. Kinda like Canada does with the Indians.
Injuns.
Indians.
Natives.
Aboriginal
First Nations
+whatever gay label thay've come up with over the years that I cant remember

Forum Clout
Its the cucking process of language I was more referring to. Kinda like Canada does with the Indians.
Injuns.
Indians.
Natives.
Aboriginal
First Nations
+whatever gay label thay've come up with over the years that I cant remember
You can say this is the fault of the Jews all you want, but people also bent over and agreed to it almost overnight. People could have said "no" to all this.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You can say this is the fault of the Jews all you want, but people also bent over and agreed to it almost overnight. People could have said "no" to all this.
lol what the fuck. Who's talking about jews besides you? Little weirdo.

Squirrely (((guy)))

Forum Clout
lol what the fuck. Who's talking about jews besides you? Little weirdo.

Squirrely (((guy)))
"Cultural Marxism" is what white nationalists even back in the Web 1.0 Stormfront days used as a dogwhistle for Jews, don't play dumb. If you said political correctness, that's one thing, but "Cultural Marxism" is used by people that have Joachim Peiper profile pictures. Come on.

Anyway really proving you're not that by using the Jewish echoes meme from 2016. Nice outdated TRS.biz meme, stupid.