• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Donald Trump Spends Time with Jim "The Worm" Norton

Forum Clout
Jim took his wife to this. We deserve to see the photo with Trump now she's a public persona. I bet Trump just thought it was a tall model type as I barely glanced at her
It'll never not be funny this is the guy that's the sole reason the GOP isn't a dead party. What CNN's ignoring is that he said this long before tranny kids were a thing and every video game speedrunner on Earth that wants to rape women was taking HRT.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/16/politics/trump-transgender-women-pageants-kfile/index.html

Forum Clout
Jimmy voted for Obama in 08, then 16/20 for Trump. Jimmy goes on Fox News often with co ass licker Guttfield to bitch about woke shit that scares boomers and nana type people
He does this while also doing standup where he calls Dylan Mulvaney, a gay guy attention seeker (that's rare) pretending to be transgender (another thing that's really rare in 2024), a "trans woman" in his standup. This is Mr. Puddle Of Aids PC'ing it up when talking about trannies, and the person in question isn't really a tranny anyway. How are you going to be an "anti-woke" guy when that nigga Godfrey is doing harsher gay jokes at the Cellar?

I voted for Trump in 2016 and have no regrets whatsoever considering the political situation at the time and who the opponent was. If he wasn't running I probably would have just sat out. In 2020 he was holding up Goya bean cans while the country was on fire while also pathetically pandering to blacks. The MAGA fanbase now is really the dumbest fucking people on Earth for the most part, in 2016 it was more varied. I think after January 6th the halfway-not retarded people that were still pro-Trump realized this guy doesn't care at all about them and will leave them to rot if they ever stick their necks out for him. I didn't vote in 2020, not voting this year either. What does Jim get out of voting for him, exactly?

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
He does this while also doing standup where he calls Dylan Mulvaney, a gay guy attention seeker (that's rare) pretending to be transgender (another thing that's really rare in 2023), a "trans woman" in his standup. This is Mr. Puddle Of Aids PC'ing it up when talking about trannies, and the person in question isn't really a tranny anyway. How are you going to be an "anti-woke" guy when that nigga Godfrey is doing harsher gay jokes at the Cellar?

I voted for Trump in 2016 and have no regrets whatsoever considering the political situation at the time and who the opponent was. If he wasn't running I probably would have just sat out. In 2020 he was holding up Goya bean cans while the country was on fire while also pathetically pandering to blacks. The MAGA fanbase now is really the dumbest fucking people on Earth for the most part, in 2016 it was more varied. I think after January 6th the halfway-not retarded people that were still pro-Trump realized this guy doesn't care at all about them and will leave them to rot if they ever stick their necks out for him. I didn't vote in 2020, not voting this year either. What does Jim get out of voting for him, exactly?
Trump lets the tards, (see Nana and Gavin) let there racism flag fly proudly; now with Jimmy, who the fuck knows why he's still ballwashing Donald? Is it cause he loves his Fox gig? or cause he's an uninformed idiot? or just general Jimmy wormyness? Who the hell knows. Either if he gets back in office in 2024, hope Jimmy enjoys not being allowed to suck his wife's mule.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Trump lets the tards, (see Nana and Gavin) let there racism flag fly proudly; now with Jimmy, who the fuck knows why he's still ballwashing Donald? Is it cause he loves his Fox gig? or cause he's an uninformed idiot? or just general Jimmy wormyness? Who the hell knows. Either if he gets back in office in 2024, hope Jimmy enjoys not being allowed to suck his wife's mule.
Jim just wants low tax.

Forum Clout
I mean, call me racist or whatever if you want to, I liked Trump in 2015/2016 because he was basically Pat Buchanan on trade/immigration, but a lot cruder. He also was absolutely a threat to the GOP establishment at the time and I liked that as well. This is a guy who when Chuck Todd on Meet The Press tried to go "YOU RETWEETED A MUSSOLINI QUOTE!!!!" Trump quite literally went "Mussolini is Mussolini, it's a good quote".

People voted for him because of that, not because of anti-LGBT policies. Of course, it's almost a decade later, and the culutral climate has changed. You have a lot of freaks/narcissists play-acting as fags because it gets them attention and they weaponize it, and a bunch of dumb straight people who never cared about this issue until 2016 or so go "Yeah you guys are all the same" and will call you a Nazi if you think Chris-chan or that weird ugly dude MrBeast works with saying he's a woman is as valid as somebody like Wendy Carlos. Not even that, if you say they/them shit is retarded (it is, it's not real), even if you're actually homosexual and the they/them is just some straight guy that wants to get pussy, you're the bigot!

And again, of course, Republicans are glad about all this they just want to go back to pre-Obergefell, and it plays exactly into their hands. I think gay marriage looks tacky and is generally stupid, but all of these people love it, and they've given every reason in the world to repeal it. If Roe v. Wade can go, why couldn't that? Roe was decades old, Obergefell is less than 10 years old.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can already guess the exact way Jim asked questions

So you did (insert thing) and I (insert self-deprecating joke here) and so uhhh what was that like because I know when I do that I just fffucking suck at it, which is pretty much anything except (insert joke about fucking trannies or taking shit on chest here)

Forum Clout
I can already guess the exact way Jim asked questions

So you did (insert thing) and I (insert self-deprecating joke here) and so uhhh what was that like because I know when I do that I just fffucking suck at it, which is pretty much anything except (insert joke about fucking trannies or taking shit on chest here)
Do you think Trump remembers Jim taking a photo with him back in the O&A days or nah