DONALD TRUMP General Thread

Where We At With The Donald Trump?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
The other choices are desantis and Biden. Neither are much better, desantis will suck more Jew penis then even trump
TPTB are pushing Nikki Haley hard.

Show anyone you know who says something nice about her this:

Screenshot:

1700510464890.png

NigelCumia

I was for him in the first election because I thought it would be funny, but holy shit whoops. At least when he loses again and his followers rise up and are slaughtered by the military the amount of incest rape cases should drop significantly.
What did he really do that was holy shit whoops?

NigelCumia

Trump is a retard, I'm going to concede this point. However it's a two party system and the way the other side combated his retardedness is why I could never vote for them. Refusing to negotiate covid aid until AFTER the election for votes, locking out a newspaper from it's twitter account to squash a story about his advisory's potential corruption.

The 2 things that have caused linger damage worse than any bullshit Trump did was mail in ballots and their partnership with BLM. Every election's integrity will be called into question after turning federal elections into Columbia House. Did the person whose name is on the ballot actually fill it out? Who mailed it? Who the fuck knows. These are the types of people that can't be bothered to vote normally so aren't going to give a fuck whose filling their shit out for them.

They also cheerled fucking nationwide riots and violence while convincing Black people the police were actively hunting them after a dude OD'ed and a dickhead cop didn't know how to handle it, then it changed to anytime a cop killed anyone, even if a weapon was pulled on them, was murder. January 6th was a direct result of the DNC acting like deploying tear gas on rioters for trying to break into the white house and kill the president was a war crime. They applauded and normalized that shit.

Trump is a retard, I'm going to concede this point. However it's a two party system and the way the other side combated his retardedness is why I could never vote for them. Refusing to negotiate covid aid until AFTER the election for votes, locking out a newspaper from it's twitter account to squash a story about his advisory's potential corruption.

The 2 things that have caused linger damage worse than any bullshit Trump did was mail in ballots and their partnership with BLM. Every election's integrity will be called into question after turning federal elections into Columbia House. Did the person whose name is on the ballot actually fill it out? Who mailed it? Who the fuck knows. These are the types of people that can't be bothered to vote normally so aren't going to give a fuck whose filling their shit out for them.

They also cheerled fucking nationwide riots and violence while convincing Black people the police were actively hunting them after a dude OD'ed and a dickhead cop didn't know how to handle it, then it changed to anytime a cop killed anyone, even if a weapon was pulled on them, was murder. January 6th was a direct result of the DNC acting like deploying tear gas on rioters for trying to break into the white house and kill the president was a war crime. They applauded and normalized that shit.
Right...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The country is fucked and needs to he broken up so I want Trump to win. Also I like when Trump says stupid shit. It makes me laugh and love seeing liberals go insane over Trump.
Pretty much everything Trump did made people mental. A typo on twitter would cause a million dissertations to be written. Covfefe or whatever.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
The country is fucked and needs to he broken up so I want Trump to win. Also I like when Trump says stupid shit. It makes me laugh and love seeing liberals go insane over Trump.
I literally want Texas to secede just to see what would happen. My guess is a lot of dummies don't understand that the Catholic nation below us has a lot more people both in this state and there than they think, and I'd finally get to have some decent Yucatan food here.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
RFK Jr.

No one should ever vote for anything other than 3rd party.
If it comes down to trump and Biden, I'll vote for RFK. He's in great shape for his age, he's married to that chick from Curb your enthusiasm, and probably has a nice fawkin piece. I don't like to be crass but this country has gone to hell in a hand basket! We need someone who can spend 8 years in office and hopefully unfuck this place tbphwy

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Is there 1 American candidate who won't put on the yarmulke and not pretend to be in deep prayer at the wailing wall? That's who I'll vote for.
No other religion gets this kind of attention let alone one so small
Imagine going to salt lake, wear some whacky underwear and pray at some dishes?

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
If it comes down to trump and Biden, I'll vote for RFK. He's in great shape for his age, he's married to that chick from Curb your enthusiasm, and probably has a nice fawkin piece. I don't like to be crass but this country has gone to hell in a hand basket! We need someone who can spend 8 years in office and hopefully unfuck this place tbphwy

RFK Jr. is an actual hero trying and succeeding to do good shit. Between fucking with Monsanto and Fouci, that should be enough. On top of that, he's vocal about 3 letter agencies killing his family members.