DONALD TRUMP General Thread

Where We At With The Donald Trump?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Where we at wit The Donald Trump?

Here's The DMAN's gripes with the golden one...

All his great policies benefit the country and lapsed (by design.) Using your rights as a bargaining chip, for another election. Unfortunately, when you got The Big Boss Man behind the curtains, raising the briefcase for The Corporation to ensure your victory as an impossibility. They did the COVID storyline to fake votes, with mail in bullshit nobody ever did beforehand.

Drumphy didn't do shit about COVID and BLM. He turned into a soft-shoe faggot, too afraid to be called racist to have a backbone. Has a lot to say about Fat Rosie O'Donnell, and other talk show hosts (when they talk about him,) But as for COVID and BLM -- He sat those ones out. Fucking Faggot.

If you voted for Trump once, good. If you voted for him twice, Go look yourself in the eye and say "How much of a bigger faggot can I be next year?"

And supposedly Don allowed the most obvious case of voter fraud in history to go basically uncontested, other than pointless, impotent, who-gives-a-shit, court cases like a Heeb. "SUE EVERYBODY!!" He certainly allowed the most obvious case of niggerdom to be unleashed in every major city. With white women celebrating in bikinis. How's that feel, fucker? The DMAN should be happy about this, but even he pities you all.

Donnie didn't say a peep during the Unguided Tour of the Capitol Building -- "The Capitol Massacres of 1/6/2021" ...And still might try to fuck with him over "inciting" it. He kept his cheeks straddled firmly on the fence, near clucking Stupid Jim Norton, No Opinion Having Assholes. He didn't do shit. Let those city Apes flip tables, kick old white ladies to the floor and spit on them! Let the stores force you to sniff your own breath under a mask before you can shop. IT ALL HAPPENED UNDER DONNIE WONNIE'S WATCH! He loved it, for whatever reason. Nice man of the people, stupid.

MANDATORY Quarantines.... Or as The DMAN refers to them as, "The Donald Trump Lockdowns of 2020" -- resulted in less freedoms overall, than ever before. They resulted in mega corporations, already poisoning and blackmailing consumers, an even firmer grip on monopoly. McDonalds had access to a real nice DoorDash deal. They did it up nice. Free deliveries. A lot nicer than maybe your local diner could afford, during a period where the government made it illegal for them to operate, Point Blank. And yet still expect them to pay rent and all expenses. STUPID TRUMP locked them in their houses for Twelve Hundred Dollars.

Good job, Asshole.

Dumpy Ass Donald even make that complete sniveling Faggot Dr. Fauci effectively The Interim President of the United States because chinks got the sniffles. "Hey, Let's trust the experts, owkay? They're Not Loying, Alroyt??"

FRIDAY THE 13TH 2020 -- it lasted until May 11, 2023... NICE SWAMP, STUPID! Woulda been nice if your other policies had lasted that long, Fat Ass Fake Hair.

As you are well aware -- Opie & Anthony is one of God's personal favorite creations. He has seen to it that we as followers remain entertained and engaged, in the most ironic of plot twists. He has allowed us the gift of sneaking under the radar of almost literally everyone. Barely anybody can say the name of the show. "Openy And Anthony?" There's just something about that name, that people just can't get.

Where We At With The "Where We All Go One?" WWAWD?

The DMAN's Poll has only 2 options, as this is a FIRM Yes or No question.

Where Does The Opie & Anthony Universe Stand?

The DMAN is going to hang up, and listen to your answer.

Trump's greatest talent is his unbelievable ability to make everyone forget about everything he's ever done before, and only focus on whatever he's doing right now. Everyone has already forgotten how laughably inept and worthless he was while in office, and convinced themselves that he did "a good job". If you look at it objectively, he really didn't "do" much of anything at all, yet people seriously believe otherwise.

I'm about tired of him. 2016 was great but it ain't 2016 no more, and for justifiable reasons or not a significant enough chunk of the country hates his guts to the point they'll make a point to see him lose. For all the bitching and moaning about it now, I genuinely ( :image_9248: ) don't see many MAGApedes laying out of voting (R) if somehow Desantis comes though and gets the nod.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]D1G4a2ueyzE[/MEDIA]

The dude will cause people to die via civil war. Her beliefs are literally "fighting words", and that's his voter base.

I can't stand him anymore, was all in the first election because of the luls, basically. He didn't do a damn thing in office of any real substance, in fact he just indebted us even more, and increased the power of the Neo Cons. Especially can't stand to hear him talk anymore, there's 2 year olds with a bigger vocabulary, he just repeats the same shit over and over.

I got a question for any MAGA faggots still around too, if the election in 2020 was stolen from him, which I don't doubt at all, what's going to stop them from stealing it again in 2024? Do any of you MAGA retards even think about that, or are you still all about "owning the libs", while prices continue to rise, while we continue to pick fights and stick are noses in everyone else's business, while the borders are still wide open?

medium wyzzz

I can't stand him anymore, was all in the first election because of the luls, basically. He didn't do a damn thing in office of any real substance, in fact he just indebted us even more, and increased the power of the Neo Cons. Especially can't stand to hear him talk anymore, there's 2 year olds with a bigger vocabulary, he just repeats the same shit over and over.

I got a question for any MAGA faggots still around too, if the election in 2020 was stolen from him, which I don't doubt at all, what's going to stop them from stealing it again in 2024? Do any of you MAGA retards even think about that, or are you still all about "owning the libs", while prices continue to rise, while we continue to pick fights and stick are noses in everyone else's business, while the borders are still wide open?
The ZOG might put him back into office to keep Israel afloat.

Last edited:

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I don’t vote or care who the president is, but I will always support Trump because he infuriates everyone that I think is a faggot.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
The other choices are desantis and Biden. Neither are much better, desantis will suck more Jew penis then even trump