Don Geronimo Fired Over Barbie Comments

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
he got sacked over that? that's what their standards have stooped down to? fucking hell. I'm also seeing other headlines refer to these as "disparaging comments", as if he slapped her on the arse and told her "go get 'em, toots!"

“In my 17 years as a professional journalist, I have never been disrespected in such a blatant manner while trying to do my job. Their words were sexist and misogynistic. No woman should experience this in the workplace, and I appreciate the Commanders’ swift response in handling this matter.”

shut up and look pretty, barbie. no one's tuning in to hear your riveting insights

lowend73

never caught lackin
The sports world is the one remaining place for TV execs to stash their hot side pieces. Everywhere else is casting the ugliest men and women on the planet.
Woman who try to act like they like professional sports are terrible. Much like the holes you see at sports bars, hanging out with a group of guys masquerading as friends. Little do they know, those guys would run a train without a second thought.

Chicks in football jerseys are kinda cute, but not the ones who look like a starting offensive tackle.

Woman who try to act like they like professional sports are terrible. Much like the holes you see at sports bars, hanging out with a group of guys masquerading as friends. Little do they know, those guys would run a train without a second thought.

Chicks in football jerseys are kinda cute, but not the ones who look like a starting offensive tackle.

I hate hot chicks pretending to care about sports for the same reason I hate trannies: They look all weird because they are not found in nature, everybody knows they are fake, and no one has the balls to call them out.