"Dogmatic delusions"

G

The weight that he lies about being is 225. Any boxer who is that weight is 6'2 or taller. Of course, he actually weighs about 270, which is what Tyson Fury weighs at 6'8. Yet Fat insists he has such a massive frame that he can't lose weight without looking like an Auschwitz survivor. Fucking fat stupid Midwestern blob of shit.

I always dismissed that 225 lbs as a lie, and it might be. But I'm 5'10 and 235 lbs. I have muscle but I'm still fat. Rick, on the other hand, has almost no muscle definition to speak of. He might only weigh in the area of 225 since fat is much less dense than muscle. The only caveat is him insisting he hasn't gained a pound in 4 years when the camera says otherwise. Its not like he was ripped 4 years ago and got soft. He never had any muscles to speak of. No way that fat fuck ever benched anything close to 250.

I'm on a quest to get down to 180-185. IMO Rick could get to 160 no problem without looking "emaciated". The reason why he won't is the reason why I'm struggling. It's not easy. The difference is I'll do the work. That fat bozo won't ever stop going to Hooligans so he's destined for an early grave.