"Dogmatic delusions"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
14.png

2017.png

72-D49535-C1-DF-4703-ACA8-F6121-E516-CEC.jpg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Aw, he included some spelling errors so everybody knows we're super stupid. He said fat a bunch because it's one of the insults he is completely deluded about so it doesn't hurt his feelies. He made sure to include a violent threat that referenced his tweets about politics because remember this is white Nationalists coming for him and lastly he changed faggot to queer so he could post it without offending his own delicate sensibilities.

Sorry to tell you Pat but it still sounds like your shit writing and the folks around here don't type like a drunken Milwaukee retard trying to fake troll messages that feed his narrative.

This is almost as gay as when he changed everybody's comments on his website to praise him.

Fake Troll Messages Pat stinks.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
It's hilarious how he won't allow himself to use the word "faggot" in his false flag attempts. Mama Raven's special, handsome boy has a guilty conscience.
At least he called himself a gay virgin.

But it's telling Pat uses gay as an insult, like it's something to be ashamed of.

Faggot on the other hand has nothing to do with homophobia. Same reason we call him a nigger. Because that's what he is!

BudDickman

I'm taller than him at 5'11'' (he's obviously 5'10'') and I look fucking cut at 155. Fat fuck weighs two of me
The weight that he lies about being is 225. Any boxer who is that weight is 6'2 or taller. Of course, he actually weighs about 270, which is what Tyson Fury weighs at 6'8. Yet Fat insists he has such a massive frame that he can't lose weight without looking like an Auschwitz survivor. Fucking fat stupid Midwestern blob of shit.