Dog/Pitbull Hate Thread

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I’m so sick of faggot fucking dog owners that treat these bloodthirsty mongrels like children and think everyone else should love them too. I went for a run the other day and this cunt was out in her yard with her pit who was off leash of course. I passed by on the sidewalk and this fuckin thing came charging at me viciously barking and chomping at my ass. The owner shouts at me

“He never does this! He’s a good boy!”

No, cunt. He’s not a good boy. These fucking animals should all be gassed in a pitbull holocaust. Anyways, here’s some memes

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
You just wait for the day that you'll find a pitbull owner who doesn't fall into one of the sterotypes of a typical pitbull owner.

I've yet to find that person.....

btw- I'm ghetto af and I hae the shit out of pitbulls.....legit fuck outta here with that shit......

Last edited:

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
ME: I go fawkin deep wif da pitbull :brothaman_sm:
454253a0c72e7576062451d6a87d82c3.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

You just wait for the day that you'll find a pitbull owner who doesn't fall into one of the sterotypes of a typical pitbull owner.

I've yet to find that person.....

btw- I'm ghetto af and I have the shit out of pitbulls.....legit fuck outta here with that shit......
There really is no exception to the rule that I’ve found. I’ve known many pitbull owners and they all think their little killing machine is the goodiest good boy

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The phenomenon of seemingly "normal" fairly affluent young white women getting pitbulls initially confused the shit out of me, not just because the dogs are so violent but because they're objectively ugly as fuck and not "cute" compared to other breeds. But I think it comes down to 2 main things.
  1. They're most susceptible to societal pressure to "rescue" a dog, and now, unfortunately, the pounds are pretty much filled with solely pits and pit mixes. My impression is back when pits were more stigmatized, people didn't want them and wouldn't adopt them so there were simply fewer of them.

2. A lot of them grew up in families that didn't have dogs, so they like having a dog, but don't realize it's not normal to have to lock the fucker away when guests come or dash across the street when walking it and another dog is near because they didn't grow up with a suitable family dog that acted normal. This compounds the problem because an inexperienced owner is especially unsuited to have a pit.
As a side note, the amount of otherwise intelligent people who spew the Nanny Dog myth is fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkin ennnnrrrrrraaaaagggging *spits on studio floor*

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
The phenomenon of seemingly "normal" fairly affluent young white women getting pitbulls initially confused the shit out of me, not just because the dogs are so violent but because they're objectively ugly as fuck and not "cute" compared to other breeds. But I think it comes down to 2 main things.
  1. They're most susceptible to societal pressure to "rescue" a dog, and now, unfortunately, the pounds are pretty much filled with solely pits and pit mixes. My impression is back when pits were more stigmatized, people didn't want them and wouldn't adopt them so there were simply fewer of them.

2. A lot of them grew up in families that didn't have dogs, so they like having a dog, but don't realize it's not normal to have to lock the fucker away when guests come or dash across the street when walking it and another dog is near because they didn't grow up with a suitable family dog that acted normal. This compounds the problem because an inexperienced owner is especially unsuited to have a pit.
As a side note, the amount of otherwise intelligent people who spew the Nanny Dog myth is fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkin ennnnrrrrrraaaaagggging *spits on studio floor*
you could have just summed this all up with "white women are terrible", Jessie Bernard

I know it's a meme but it is so true

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I had a "pit bull mom" get offended at me because I was walking my elderly neighbor's 15-pound fat Shih Tzu around the neighborhood for her after she had foot surgery and this pit bull on like 30 feet of leash (pit bull mom had one of those leashes that spools) runs up on us fast as fuck from the other side of the street, so I scooped the dog up--that's it. I didn't kick or yell at the other dog or anything.

The dogs didn't know each other. My neighbor was an overweight 75-year-old lady and only walked the dog in her backyard. I was trying to get the poor obese thing some exercise on the streets.

PBM got this pissy attitude and basically said that people like me trigger pit bulls into attacking people with our neuroticism. I guess I was just supposed to gamble my neighbor's dog's spinal cord on this strange-ass 85lb pavementgator with its tail straight up in the air being a friendly lil fella. She was fat, wearing tiny denim shorts and had tattoos all the way up one of her legs, and past the ankle on the other. Very roller derbyish.

Capn Dicktickler

Nice reddit tier thread.
This forum originated on Reddit, retard. What were you hoping for, a well-argued dissertation on the aggressiveness of various dog breeds? I just want to be able to say faggot and nigger and not be hassled

Dan, this is a reference to r/opieandanthony which used to be on a website called Reddit. The sub itself was named after a show called Opie and Anthony which aired on Sirius XM satellite radio until its cancellation in 2014