• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does this bitch annoy you or what!?

Mustard

I'm younger/healthier than all of you
Forum Clout
Pumpkin Headed Bitch

🎃
Do u mean this pumpkinhead

2ff36f98b0ad716692ca5bbf7edb1cd2.jpg

Mustard

Forum Clout
" I simp for every pussy which means I'm a high T gigachad! "
I don't think that's how it works
I and some others think a weird looking six is cute, so what? My taste is different than most anyways, I tend to be attracted to more exotic looking women in general anyway. Growing up friends and siblings raved about 10/10s and I was the one who liked skinny girls with big noses, we all have different tastes, it's not necessarily an indication Im a simp.

Forum Clout
I and some others think a weird looking six is cute, so what? My taste is different than most anyways, I tend to be attracted to more exotic looking women in general anyway. Growing up friends and siblings raved about 10/10s and I was the one who liked skinny girls with big noses, we all have different tastes, it's not necessarily an indication Im a simp.
This chick mogs Megan Fox who this board wanks over.

Fuck basic “””hot chicks”””, stupid kickable whores.

Scarlett Johannsen is unironically kind of ugly IMO. I’d easily rather tap America Ferrerra.

Mustard

Forum Clout
I say we all leave encouraging comments on her latest video. Id share mine but Nanaimg isnt working