• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Patty have any real fans?

Honoria

Forum Clout
The few fan posts I've seen on Twitter/Blue Sky are about Gate Crashers and occasionally Into the Black - and Pat has to tell them to ask Tor for sequels because they both end on cliffhangers. It's hard to be fan of someone whose 3 most recent books are part of series that will never be completed.

Imagine checking his feed and between all of the prisonings and anger you see that he's spent four years of his life working on a completely different book about Tiny Tim.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I was going to say TryChick aka Laura Rich. But she didn't even know Pat was banned from twitter for like 6 months.

Unfortunately I cant find the tweet since she protected her twitter account. It was probably because those reddit rascals found out her daughter lobbed of her tits and became a tranny.

G

The people allowed to comment in his posts astonish me.
nd.jpg