• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does nobody know how to use a microwave anymore?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
The stuff I see people do at work is mindblowing. I once saw a guy microwave a slice of pizza inside a ziploc bag. Are these guys just retarded or is this now the norm where people are unaware that most containers cant be microwaved?

The microwave etiquette in this country is in the tubes, and it pisses me right off.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I figure the heart disease from the pizza will kill them before the cancer from the plastic. Although some people seem to defy the odds.

maxresdefault.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Had a retarded coworker try to warm up water in the microwave. He used one of those cups that have water inside the walls of the cup, with glitter and stuff. All I smelled was melting plastic, I go in there and the cup is melting in the microwave. He wasn't even in the room. I yelled at him for being an idiot and threw his stupid melted cup against the wall.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Had a retarded coworker try to warm up water in the microwave. He used one of those cups that have water inside the walls of the cup, with glitter and stuff. All I smelled was melting plastic, I go in there and the cup is melting in the microwave. He wasn't even in the room. I yelled at him for being an idiot and threw his stupid melted cup against the wall.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

She certainly did know how to use one.

In August 2005, when China Arnold and her children lived with her boyfriend, Terrell Talley, in a housing complex in Dayton, Ohio, there was an argument over Paris' paternity, after which 28-day-old Paris was placed in a microwave oven for what analysts estimate was longer than two minutes. Medical experts said the baby died after her temperature reached between 107 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit. She had no external burns, but did suffer high-heat internal injuries.

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

She certainly did know how to use one.

In August 2005, when China Arnold and her children lived with her boyfriend, Terrell Talley, in a housing complex in Dayton, Ohio, there was an argument over Paris' paternity, after which 28-day-old Paris was placed in a microwave oven for what analysts estimate was longer than two minutes. Medical experts said the baby died after her temperature reached between 107 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit. She had no external burns, but did suffer high-heat internal injuries.

LOL. They had to put a baby doll in a plastic case for the jurors to see what it looked like when a baby was in a microwave. Like the image in your head ain't bad enough... and they made it a white baby, too! What jury wants to see a white baby in a box like that?! How did the defense allow that?!?

Screenshot_3.png

G

The stuff I see people do at work is mindblowing. I once saw a guy microwave a slice of pizza inside a ziploc bag. Are these guys just retarded or is this now the norm where people are unaware that most containers cant be microwaved?

The microwave etiquette in this country is in the tubes, and it pisses me right off.
What else is on your mind, Howard Beale?

G

know what really bothers me, no one washes the tops of their cans before they open them, it's fucking gross
That's not even mildly gross compared to people who take their cell phones into the bathroom to take a shit.

That stink you're smelling is the stench of your feces particles in the air, falling all over the screen of your phone that you put up to your ear and mouth to use. And people use their feces fingers to swipe more shit particles all over the screen. Fucking disgusting animals.

G

That's not even mildly gross compared to people who take their cell phones into the bathroom to take a shit.

That stink you're smelling is the stench of your feces particles in the air, falling all over the screen of your phone that you put up to your ear and mouth to use. And people use their feces fingers to swipe more shit particles all over the screen. Fucking disgusting animals.
That's when I do my Pat posting