Does... does he think Captain America is real?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
41f02ba44b8c5d3527c07ea38837510b.jpg

Cap only likes special good boys like me, child. Brace for impact.

:punch_xl:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
And he’s a shitty actor too, him and Helmsworth can’t have a hit movie unless they’re playing a superhero. With how mentally ill Pat is I think he does believe Chris Evans is actually Captain America.

You know, he's not a terrible actor in my view - but barring Knives Out, he picks the worst fucking movies.

He looks like an asshole, so he should embrace playing one more often. He'd probably make a killing.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
You know, he's not a terrible actor in my view - but barring Knives Out, he picks the worst fucking movies.

He looks like an asshole, so he should embrace playing one more often. He'd probably make a killing.
His very first role in Not Another Teen Movie is still his best. Same with Sean Penn in Fast Times and of course Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
His very first role in Not Another Teen Movie is still his best. Same with Sean Penn in Fast Times and of course Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish.

Not shocking, he played a vain idiot. And while I really like Winter Soldier - the only good movie out of that fucking line of crap - he LOOKS like a vain idiot. Whether he is or not, that kind of role works best for him.

Funny thing, too - he didn't want to try out for that Captain America role after Fantastic Four. They begged him and his manager pushed him. And that dumb role was the only thing that kept him remotely in demand for those years, everything else he did (including his independent directorial debut) was an utter dud.

I see this Fuck begging to come back to that role at some point.