Does anyone still use kikebook? (facebook)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I never really used it for more than a phone book. Got sick of seeing all the bullshit people posted. My little cousin would flood my feed with the dumbest shit and when Trump vs. Hillary started, I shut it down. That really brought out the crazy from both sides. It was a noticeable improvement getting rid of it.

EraGodless

Facebook has connections with the CIA but it's more of a DoD/DARPA thing that the CIA benefits from being able to analyze.

Lifelog was the original DARPA project that got replaced by Facebook.

Lifelog goes offline. Facebook goes online. You can't explain that.

G

I entered high school in 2010 and within a year, everyone had ditched facebook and moved to Twitter. By then Facebook had been taken over by moms and boomers and had become uncool. Then there was the golden age of twitter from 2010 to 2014 where it was just high school/college kids talking shit and being reckless. People would literally say nigger to zero controversy.
By 2014 I deleted everything. It was the last frontier, and every major platform going forward was steeped in faggotry.
facebook's golden age was literally just 2 years: 2007-2009
by 2011 i was bored of it and just on Skype

I logged-out a while back & haven't considered going back. It was disturbing to see decent friends / ex's go all pro-vax.

I only kept it so old friends who I'd lost touch with could get in-contact or vice-versa... I might just check it once a year but I fucking hate it with a passion!

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I’ve been on it since 2006 and don’t understand what all of the bitching is about it? It’s still the easiest platform in the world to sell on or organize people.

Depends what you're trying to organize. You wanna talk about how shitty MRNA gene therapy is? Community banned. You run a band page? Gonna have to pay for people to actually see it. It's dogshit and it gets worse every time I come back on there.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
No. It was a sharp decline once boomers started using it. It just turned into Farmville requests, people posting pictures of their slop, and people airing out their dirty laundry for attention after a while. My sister encouraged me to sign up for Instagram when that started getting popular, but I don't do anything interesting enough to post, so the only thing I think I ever posted was a picture of my toaster oven that caught fire. The fact people waste enough of their lives taking pictures of every day life, then post it somewhere with some stupid embellished comment blows my mind. Social media in general is a cancer.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
No. It was a sharp decline once boomers started using it. It just turned into Farmville requests, people posting pictures of their slop, and people airing out their dirty laundry for attention after a while. My sister encouraged me to sign up for Instagram when that started getting popular, but I don't do anything interesting enough to post, so the only thing I think I ever posted was a picture of my toaster oven that caught fire. The fact people waste enough of their lives taking pictures of every day life, then post it somewhere with some stupid embellished comment blows my mind. Social media in general is a cancer.
I had Instagram for about 3 weeks. Some girl I knew kept talking photos of her pedicures and manicures on it and it disgusted me. I hate feet, so that was bad enough. But she's also back, so I got tired of seeing her black ass hands on my feed daily.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Yes if only to continue to getting free pics and videos from dumb broads. It’s surprising how far being moderately funny* and good looking has gotten me, especially on social media.

*funny haha, not funny queer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
facebook's golden age was literally just 2 years: 2007-2009
by 2011 i was bored of it and just on Skype
Facebook was good when you actually had to go to college to be on it. You had to have a college email to sign up and you couldn’t even see anyone profile unless you had an account. I remember early on they didn’t even have all colleges. Once anyone could go on it was done.