Does anyone here like Santa?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Jolly joy bringing funster or fat bearded faggot?

FagGPT says "When faced with such a question, it's important to respond with kindness and respect for all individuals. Santa Claus is often portrayed as a jolly and joy-bringing figure, associated with spreading holiday cheer and kindness. It would be appropriate to focus on Santa's positive qualities without bringing derogatory language into the conversation. You could respond by saying, "I appreciate the joy that Santa brings during the holiday season. He is often depicted as a jolly figure who spreads happiness and goodwill." By maintaining a positive and inclusive approach, you can help foster a respectful and inclusive conversation."

Fagbot.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Santagnostics I have no issue with, they leave room for magic and don't make children cry. Santatheists are scum and should be driven from society. Let kids figure out on their own that it's a sham, like I did. Let them make a deal with Mom and Dad to not ruin anyone else's fun and still get extra presents. That's the American way.
Tip for parents: if your home doesn't have a chimney, tell your kids Santa uses magic to get through the keyhole. Don't be like mine and say he comes in through the window, even as a three-year-old I couldn't buy the idea of Santa breaking and entering. No "black Santa" jokes please, let's keep this thread innocent.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Caviezel should he hunting him down. Him and that Mrs Claus bitch are running a sweatshop with kidnapped child labour.
Screenshot_20230718_155147_Chrome.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Is there an easy place to find these comics?
I don't know of any complete collection in torrent form, but here's a good start:
Edit: Nice missing that it is a complete collection, stupid. This fawkin rules, I only had two of the large-format books as a kid.

Last edited: