• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone here feel bad for Niki?

G

Before the media tour last summer it wasn't known how much she was aware of the lawsuit. She made it clear that she knowingly abused the court process to gain quasi's identity. Then used the amortization plan as a delay tactic which in her words "she was not going to pay a subscription fee to her abuser". Abusing how Nicole?
Her name isnt actually nicole. Her fucktard parents gave her a nickname as a legal name.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I referred to her series of interviews last summer as her heel turn.

I think some here people had some sympathy for her...maybe she doesn't know just how obsessive Patrick is, or how much of an ahole he is. I don't even look at my wife's social media at all, ever. So maybe she was like that.

Then she did her heel turn. She even filmed her husband in hopes he'd be Derek Chauvined by the cops and hit the piggy lottery.

Forum Clout
@whippinghuskies Were you the guy on the old sub whose asian gf would get drunk, put on your dead ex gf's clothes that you kept, and then prance around imitating and mocking your ex in front of you?
Yea that was me. She was a Philippine. My fiance had died and I went into a severe depression and decided I was gonna pull a nick cage from leaving Las Vegas, killing myself with drugs and alcohol. I sold my condo and moved to the Barrio on Roosevelt Ave in Queens. I went to a bar one night and had a one night stand with some Filipino girl. She wasn't very attractive and extremely annoying but I was lonely and scared and enjoyed the company. Like all women however she made her identity whatever I was about, which at the time was killing myself with drugs and alcohol. The only problem was she'd get sloppy drunk after 3 drinks and pass out. This happened one night and I went to this Latin club with my neighbor where I met this Dominican girl and I banged her at my buddy's place. So I came back into my apt reeking of pussy juice as it was fresh on my mouth. By this point the Filipina had woken up and had gotten into my stash of coke. I had already nutted so I didn't wanna deal with her, so I went into the bathroom and spiked some dope to pass out. When I came out of the bathroom she kissed me tasted the pussy juice and started going crazy. I just laid down where I heard her scurrying around in the closet I turn around and she's wearing my fiancé's clothes and babbling with her shrill awful gook voice. I got up and smacked her repeatedly then went to sleep. A week later I fled to Spain. Good memory man, I haven't thought of this in years.

G

Yea that was me. She was a Philippine. My fiance had died and I went into a severe depression and decided I was gonna pull a nick cage from leaving Las Vegas, killing myself with drugs and alcohol. I sold my condo and moved to the Barrio on Roosevelt Ave in Queens. I went to a bar one night and had a one night stand with some Filipino girl. She wasn't very attractive and extremely annoying but I was lonely and scared and enjoyed the company. Like all women however she made her identity whatever I was about, which at the time was killing myself with drugs and alcohol. The only problem was she'd get sloppy drunk after 3 drinks and pass out. This happened one night and I went to this Latin club with my neighbor where I met this Dominican girl and I banged her at my buddy's place. So I came back into my apt reeking of pussy juice as it was fresh on my mouth. By this point the Filipina had woken up and had gotten into my stash of coke. I had already nutted so I didn't wanna deal with her, so I went into the bathroom and spiked some dope to pass out. When I came out of the bathroom she kissed me tasted the pussy juice and started going crazy. I just laid down where I heard her scurrying around in the closet I turn around and she's wearing my fiancé's clothes and babbling with her shrill awful gook voice. I got up and smacked her repeatedly then went to sleep. A week later I fled to Spain. Good memory man, I haven't thought of this in years.
Are you related to a Mr Prongay?

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Haha always enjoyed your stories on the old sub. Welcome back brotherman.

Forum Clout
Haha always enjoyed your stories on the old sub. Welcome back brotherman.
Thanks man. I got sober when I went to Spain and was doing well for .myself. As a matter of fact my first post on the sub was the lentil soup post. I just got bored after a while and ended up relapsing and getting into trouble. Got out of prison recently and moved back to NYC with my family. Trying to do the right thing now as I've put them through a lot of anguish. Anyway glad to be back friend. Hope all is well with you.

Forum Clout
It's astonishing how quickly someone can destroy their lives. I still remember him posting about how he was gonna set bovine up to the delight of the sub, and a very short time later he's on the news for having killed his kid.
Its even crazier - Kuhn has potentially the great "last post" on reddit of all time

It looks like she doesn't even have an asscrack lmao