• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone here feel bad for Niki?

Forum Clout
I'm new to this place and a few brothermen were kind of enough to send me some links to bring me up to speed over the Rick situation. Niki obviously has a horrid life and suffers from major depression. Sure, she did it to herself for being with Rick in the first place, but he obviously preyed on her vulnerability the way jogger pimps turn out troubled teen runaways at the Port Authority. I give it 5 years tops before she takes a fatal pill overdose. We should start reporting Rick for spousal abuse.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Before the media tour last summer it wasn't known how much she was aware of the lawsuit. She made it clear that she knowingly abused the court process to gain quasi's identity. Then used the amortization plan as a delay tactic which in her words "she was not going to pay a subscription fee to her abuser". Abusing how Nicole?

Last edited:

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
*Sniff* It's a tough one. We really didn't know anything about Niki before she started to show up with Patrick when they went on their PR tour.

She said something like "they want me to leave him... and obviously that's impossible" in one interview. Since they're childless it made people wonder exactly what would make their separation "impossible". Some say they're tied up in some sort of fraud, or running a caregiver scam to get extra money.

Another time, Patrick was saying "we're just two average straight people..." and Niki interjected in "...speak for yourself" while Patrick gave a nervous look to the camera. People had speculated that she was lesban/bisexual but this seemed to confirm it.

Whatever the case, there certainly seems to be some reason she isn't leaving. Her mother Lynne is believed to be responsible for paying all of Patrick's debts, again people speculate that they don't want Patrick attending a debtor's exam and having his finances reviewed.

So every step of the way, her and her (rich) mother seem to financially and emotionally support Patrick no matter what he does. None of this is verified but they've taken every possible avenue to hide Patrick's finances, and again Niki claims it's "impossible" for her to get a divorce.

Forum Clout
I don’t hate her. I just wish she would wash her hair.
IMG_1839.jpeg

Forum Clout
I'm new to this place and a few brothermen were kind of enough to send me some links to bring me up to speed over the Rick situation. Niki obviously has a horrid life and suffers from major depression. Sure, she did it to herself for being with Rick in the first place, but he obviously preyed on her vulnerability the way jogger pimps turn out troubled teen runaways at the Port Authority. I give it 5 years tops before she takes a fatal pill overdose. We should start reporting Rick for spousal abuse.
Imagine how goddamn lost Kuhn is going to be when he finally gets out of prison and finds us

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Nah, she made it pretty clear that she has zero problems with the way Patrick conducts himself online. And it annoyed the fuck outta me how she put on the sad Niki face and dead thousand yard stare as you say like she was at a fucking funeral for the national television appearances but when they were doing the podcasts she was extremely animated. So obvious that-that was a calculated move to try and maximize pity. Also, the whole WHY US? horseshit. She knows why. Because Patrick acts like an asshole on the biggest social media platform there is and says and does things a normal person who cares about their family wouldn't publicly do because there's an element of unpredictability that comes with the internet and broadcasting yourself to the entire world.