Does anyone have the video of Opie threatening to throw money off the rooftops?

No, you moron. The bit was to try to find the dollar in circulation by matching the serial number.

You can't be this stupid. It was a decent concept that has already existed for a while. He was thinking outside the box to get people talking. What were you doing? Talking about him and his idea 20 years later. Lol

Yes let me find a single instance of the 40 billion US bank notes in circulation and present it to the host of an at the time dying radio program listened to by a maximum of 7 thousand autists. And who was the winner of this masterful and ingeniously devised contest? Who claimed the 10 big ones?

Nice bit, stupid

Last edited:

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
So he didn’t install a studio like a music producer installs a studio in their house but he still put effort in by buying a camera, getting the green screen, the desk, etc. Way more effort than Opie hitting record in his apartment with 0 production value.
"Hey, I got a KEY LIGHT though, FAWKFACE!!!!!"

:brothaman_lg:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Yes let me find a single instance of the 40 billion US bank notes in circulation and present it to the host of an at the time dying radio program listened to by a maximum of 7 thousand autists. And who was the winner of this masterful and ingeniously devised contest? Who claimed the 10 big ones?

Nice bit, stupid

The fact that nobody even won, yet you're still talking about it and invested enough to type this much about it, means it worked and kept YOU hooked.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Neither did Anthony.

You still post here dong the same bit, eh? You're dedicated, I'll give you that.

Every SINGLE word you typed applied to Anthony over Opie, but YOU went on a tangent about Opie.

There's no getting around it, little cunt. "Painted the walls green" Yeah because that was the extent of it. He didn't get the wall installed, or upgrade to tricaster cameras that look like shit, nor did he shell out for broadcast quality microphones which also sound like shit in his hands. He did not literally start an LLC of his own and launch his own channel named after himself.

Whereas Opie just accepted an offer from a corporation to do it for him. Yeah but Opie's the obsessed one.