Does anyone have access to PrinceJvstin's tweets?

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/VQByYFb']
Screenshot-20220305-121433-01.jpg
[/URL]
"It already cost me my ribs"

That's my new favorite Patrick text of all time.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
"It's going to cost you everything"

When. It's been three and a half years. If you had a baby when this whole saga started, they'd be ready for kindergarten next year. How many presidential terms will be up before a atalker is cost everything? Is it going to happen before they pass of natural causes, just it certainly doesn't look like it.

Empty threats, Pat. None of that tough talk has ever been backed up.
Ive literally impregnated my fiancé and currently have a 7 month old right now, all in the time span it took Pat to waste $124,000 in court and not even make it to discovery. Fat. Fucking. Failure.

Im not Mr Success over here. Ima paycheck to paycheck kinda guy who works for a living. Idk if Pat grasps how large that number is and how its going to ruin his life.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Ive literally impregnated my fiancé and currently have a 7 month old right now, all in the time span it took Pat to waste $124,000 in court and not even make it to discovery. Fat. Fucking. Failure.

Im not Mr Success over here. Ima paycheck to paycheck kinda guy who works for a living. Idk if Pat grasps how large that number is and how its going to ruin his life.
Pat doesn't know if you grasp how that child will ruin your life. Abandon it immediately. Think of all the Nerf guns you can buy.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
And yet he'll still keep singing this tune

View attachment 28150
I believe the SFWA have paid his fees - maybe $100k or so, which I think is enough to remove their "not-for-profit" status and sink them (they are a charity, not a vanity project).

I also believe that their charter says they don't pay damages, so he's still squirming on Quasi's hook, which will get $5-8k deeper early next month.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I believe the SFWA have paid his fees - maybe $100k or so, which I think is enough to remove their "not-for-profit" status and sink them (they are a charity, not a vanity project).

I also believe that their charter says they don't pay damages, so he's still squirming on Quasi's hook, which will get $5-8k deeper early next month.
Well, he'll still lie about it publicly, that's what he does. Cries about losing the lawsuit in a thread he fucking pins, then spends every other conversation about the lawsuit claiming he didn't lose and doesn't owe a penny. Anything to trick his followers into thinking that lawsuit was a stalemate and not a failure (which it was. Rick can spam on Twitter night and day about how he didn't lose that case but he failed to accomplish a single goal and then the lawsuit ended, that's a loss by anyone's definition).