Does anyone hate Joe Cumia?

Joe has always been a blowhard leech. Most of his calls to O&A were treated like he was an annoyance. And he was car crashed many times. However his adamant delivery services resulted in O&A existing. So he deserves credit.
I have been re-listening to some old R&F lately. There is an episode where they are preparing for a party and arranging for musical guests. Bobo (the crying R&F one, not the retarded OnA one) calls up and wants to sing his terrible "Pope Bobo Baby" song, a song that ESD says is shit. They play the song and there is no positive reaction.

Then about 15-20 minutes later, JoeH calls and apologizes for interrupting the show but he really needs to hear the dumb Pope Bobo Baby" song again. He says he enjoys it to some snickering in the studio.

If you do not hate JoeH Cumia for any other reason, his liking and requesting of that song is reason enough.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I also used to hate Joe.. when I see him posting under his daughters facebook it reminds me why I hated him but nowadays he is more the loveable oaf ( as long as he is kept at a distance ). I am legit trying to get a pair of new balance shoes like he wears but I don't believe that model is made anymore.

Also red gatorade is now a must at my house - big turkey sandwich optional

G

I used to think that but apparently he follows just as many little girls online as Nana does. People have posted proof here.
People discovered that he was following these 11 year old bikini girls' instagrams, and Travis Tefft's fucking preteen daughter, but wasn't following Travis himself. When Travis was alerted to this, he unfollowed Joe, and he refuses to talk about it.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I have been re-listening to some old R&F lately. There is an episode where they are preparing for a party and arranging for musical guests. Bobo (the crying R&F one, not the retarded OnA one) calls up and wants to sing his terrible "Pope Bobo Baby" song, a song that ESD says is shit. They play the song and there is no positive reaction.

Then about 15-20 minutes later, JoeH calls and apologizes for interrupting the show but he really needs to hear the dumb Pope Bobo Baby" song again. He says he enjoys it to some snickering in the studio.

If you do not hate JoeH Cumia for any other reason, his liking and requesting of that song is reason enough.

I was just listening to that recently. Dumbass song stuck in my head.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
People discovered that he was following these 11 year old bikini girls' instagrams, and Travis Tefft's fucking preteen daughter, but wasn't following Travis himself. When Travis was alerted to this, he unfollowed Joe, and he refuses to talk about it.
I used to think that but apparently he follows just as many little girls online as Nana does. People have posted proof here.
His daughter is/was the same age, and was probably using his Instagram account. We obviously know they share accounts. He is a dumb boomer. That is what’s been proven the most about him. You should always default to that first. The unfollowed Joe part is something I have never heard before and no idea when/where that addition started.

FingerofGod

His daughter is/was the same age, and was probably using his Instagram account. We obviously know they share accounts. He is a dumb boomer. That is what’s been proven the most about him. You should always default to that first. The unfollowed Joe part is something I have never heard before and no idea when/where that addition started.
I don’t need pesky facts to know that Brother Joe Cumia is a pedophile. Allegedly.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Definitely don't hate him but I don't really like him either. He's a retarded entitled boomer who thinks he's above stuff like paying for parking tickets and throws pathetic little tantrums like crumpling up dollar bills to protest when he does. His worshipping of Trump is truly fucking pathetic too - buying multiple packs of Trump playing cards because he thinks they'll be worth something someday etc. Just actual retarded behavior.

Then again, without him, some of the funniest shit that happened on the sub wouldn't have occurred.

Sssssssss it's a tough one :image_9248: