• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else here not really talk to anyone else outside the forum?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is basically the only site I go to outside of reading market news. I have one buddy who I talk to everyday over Gchat about the markets, crypto, economics, etc, even though neither of us work in finance. He's basically the only person I know who wants to have a semi-intelligent conversation on things most people don't know/care about or find boring.

I used to read zerohedge for their market insights but it got exhausting after a while when I realized that all the comments were people pretending to be doomsday experts.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
This is basically the only site I go to outside of reading market news. I have one buddy who I talk to everyday over Gchat about the markets, crypto, economics, etc, even though neither of us work in finance. He's basically the only person I know who wants to have a semi-intelligent conversation on things most people don't know/care about or find boring.

I used to read zerohedge for their market insights but it got exhausting after a while when I realized that all the comments were people pretending to be doomsday experts.
Zero hedge gave me schizophrenia

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
In Scotland I'm definitely treated better than the average lad, especially in Dumfries when I've visited family, but I tend to just hide in plain sight and treat people with respect - I don't really get hassled or anything. Maybe a quick accolade or an autograph request, but most people are very cool about it and don't make it out like I'm braw - and I don't allow that, either. I'm sure if I was Hollywood elite it would be different.

Poland is similar. I've lived here long enough that, despite how often I tour, I don't really get hassled. They're just a very friendly kind of folk here, who treat me as an equal and a neighbour. Their demeanor, and Gosia, are why I've stayed.

Now as for being on this board - fellas, you're the best source of laughter for me. Missing touring during lockdowns had me really broooooodddiiiinnnggg, maaan, which is why I stopped lurking and signed up. I stayed when touring began again because, well, I became invested in it. It's an unending source of comedy.

We all are outcasts, myself included. I'd have it no other way.
Really fucking wierd I’m on a board with higher caliber celebrities than compound media

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
All I know is Dylan McDermott’s mom was killed.
Something was changed with what they thought happened, right?

WearyBlushingEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif

G

Is this the senior old commie that keep asking for free money
[URL unfurl="true"]https://tenor.com/view/waving-gif-4440544?utm_source=share-button&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=twitter[/URL]

This image is more accurate I believe.