• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else here not really talk to anyone else outside the forum?

G

It’s not a snobbish thing or anything I just mean for any sort of reason. I don’t know if my politics being mangled in the last couple years or even if they’ve been at all have anything to do with it.

No one really seems trust worthy. I doubt it has much to do with OwenA eating itself. I was a faggot hating fag before AntH put a hit out on us. That was all points anally gay btw. It just stands to say.

Everything just seems like a joke to everyone but for the wrong reasons.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
In my field, surface level conversation is usually the norm. Your average concert-goer either wants to fawn over you or get a picture - not a lot of depth there.

After parties are a little different: It's a chiller environment, and the fans seem to get it. I've had some very good conversations with average people who happen to like my music, even met a few American expats.

The people in our area of Poznan are a wonderful bunch, always saying hello and giving us our privacy in public. Minus a handful of genuine friends though, it's mainly surface friendliness; just being a decent human being. I talk far more to my brother Steve and the rest of the band, while Gosia has her close girlfriends that are fellow dancers and models.

G

I'm a shut in by choice...I used to be an 'extrovert' but now i don't like people too much. I live in a place with a lot of older European immigrants, so my anti-social behaviour doesn't really stand out...Im actually respected for it. "This guy minds his business"

People are boring tbh. I don't need 'company' or 'friends' anymore.

G

I'm pretty isolated. This is basically the only website I visit. I don't read news or watch TV. I have maybe 2 or 3 friends I see once a season, a wife who's a good egg, and 10 smoking hot bitches on the side to blow me before jacuzzi.

People have really gone off the deep end lately, it blows my mind when people don't even question the covid nonsense. They just parrot MSM all fucking day.

" I guess it's legal to cross state lines and murder people! Lol!"

If I open my mouth with any real thought I know I'd be alienating myself so I just try to mind my Ps and Qs, drink my container of coffee, and do what needs to be done on the job site. What do you want from me?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I have my circle of friends and that's about it. Most of my customer's are primarily lazy boomers who need to be culled. My development has been expanding with cheaper housing so more and more white trash are moving in and turning it into a shithole. My father's slowly checking out mentally, my mother is glued to MSNBC and records Rachel Maddow, and my sister actually yelled at me the other day when I told her I had no plan to get vaccinated. I'm finding people who are my age and aren't blue collar people are too far sucked into social media and thus their talking points are parroting politics they know next to nothing about, or COVID.

Everyone's gotten boring and streamlined into thinking like everyone else. The vast majority of people I talk to have nothing interesting to say anymore. I feel like we're heading back into another malaise era where it's more social than effecting cars. People seem most comfortable watching TV and re-posting nonsense on social media.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have 3 friends I see all the time, an on and off, crazy, life-ruining girlfriend who I'm probably going to fucking murder shortly because I love her so much, and I try to visit my parents on a regular basis. I do have other friends I don't spend as much time with, but honestly, there's three that I'd miss if they disappeared forever.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I have 3 friends I see all the time, an on and off, crazy, life-ruining girlfriend who I'm probably going to fucking murder shortly because I love her so much, and I try to visit my parents on a regular basis. I do have other friends I don't spend as much time with, but honestly, there's three that I'd miss if they disappeared forever.
you are so romantic, abe.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
We moved to a new area a year ago and haven't made any real connections with anyone yet.

But when we build our house in our new county I'm going to be a social butterfly and start crafting circles and try to have an artistic presence in town (sell stuff locally at craft fairs, stores, and such).

We'll get involved in town meetings where, if we hear of any future planned kikery in our friendly red area, we'll voice our concerns. Yup. We're going to be those people. But loveable.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm very antisocial. I used to be the opposite but when I moved across the country and decided to buy a place if changed everything. I don't need friends. I don't need a place to hang out and talk about the weather. I have a few friends from back home that I still talk to and we will often hop on GTA online and talk about stuff. It's really the only place I have an actual conversation. I hate talking on the phone. But I don't mind wearing a headset and driving around Los Santos causing mischief with friends I've known since grade school though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Social media has turned everyone into a loser. I do not use social media at all. Yet because everyone else around me does they all converse like children looking for 'likes'. Every conversation is surface level. No one has a deep attention span. They want to live their entire lives like zombies. And the danger of talking politics is if you say the wrong word or have the wrong opinion it leads to all sorts of consequences.

When I go to parties now everyone is on their phone. At bars everyone is on a phone. When I take people on my boat I ban all cell phones. And I banned cell phones at work and am seriously considering banning social media sites on our network.

G

In my field, surface level conversation is usually the norm. Your average concert-goer either wants to fawn over you or get a picture - not a lot of depth there.

After parties are a little different: It's a chiller environment, and the fans seem to get it. I've had some very good conversations with average people who happen to like my music, even met a few American expats.

The people in our area of Poznan are a wonderful bunch, always saying hello and giving us our privacy in public. Minus a handful of genuine friends though, it's mainly surface friendliness; just being a decent human being. I talk far more to my brother Steve and the rest of the band, while Gosia has her close girlfriends that are fellow dancers and models.
You’re a smooth mofo, Ray and I’m being genuine right now. I’d tell you if I wasn’t.

G

I'm pretty isolated. This is basically the only website I visit. I don't read news or watch TV. I have maybe 2 or 3 friends I see once a season, a wife who's a good egg, and 10 smoking hot bitches on the side to blow me before jacuzzi.

People have really gone off the deep end lately, it blows my mind when people don't even question the covid nonsense. They just parrot MSM all fucking day.

" I guess it's legal to cross state lines and murder people! Lol!"

If I open my mouth with any real thought I know I'd be alienating myself so I just try to mind my Ps and Qs, drink my container of coffee, and do what needs to be done on the job site. What do you want from me?
That’s what I mean. Just saying nothing is usually the best route. You’re not going to get anything of substance in return.

Monk

Forum Clout
Golf has become my favorite way to socialize. There's room for conversation but not too much. You spend three to four hours at a time with your golf buddies but unless you're waiting to tee off, there's never really time for extended conversation. There's always something to talk about when there is time for conversation though. How your playing, how they're playing, the weather, the course, the cunts in front of you taking 10 minutes on the green like they're playing in the Masters only to end up three-putting, fucking the beverage cart girl, etc. I just wish I'd have picked the game back up a lot sooner than last year. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have.