Does anyone else get annoyed by white niggers complaining about “posts too long”?

Wild

I love media!

It got what now?

1698298415477227.jpg

The rest of your points were good, but this one sticks out the most for me. I've seen too many instances of people on forums where they'll clock out, because the effort of reading something more than the length of a Twitter post is just too much for them. Every good post doesn't have to be the size of a mini-novella, but the ones that are, are just shrugged off and disregarded. It's a sad state of affairs.
Long posts are hard for people to see and read on phones, those people are also faggots.

G

The rest of your points were good, but this one sticks out the most for me. I've seen too many instances of people on forums where they'll clock out, because the effort of reading something more than the length of a Twitter post is just too much for them. Every good post doesn't have to be the size of a mini-novella, but the ones that are, are just shrugged off and disregarded. It's a sad state of affairs.
You do realize that response was ChatGPT?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I enjoy reading long replies regardless of the forum because I like details. I enjoy deep dives, similar to DMan's histories on OnA and Stern ( especially because I know very little about Stern).

It's also why I hate when people bitch about long podcasts. I listen to shit all day while I work, so the longer the better. That's just me, and I am not saying that you are wrong if you disagree.

G

not even a THANK YOU, for providing you thread content, dman?
you really are running on fumes lately, and your meta "let's summarize the haps" type of threads got old in 2018.
I already know your response,
private profile white nigger!!! something something back on da sub blah blah reddit
enough already. faggot.

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 6.26.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 6.26.21 AM.png

DMAN

NYC Mayor
not even a THANK YOU, for providing you thread content, dman?
you really are running on fumes lately, and your meta "let's summarize the haps" type of threads got old in 2018.
I already know your response,
private profile white nigger!!! something something back on da sub blah blah reddit
enough already. faggot.

View attachment 164025
View attachment 164024

Nice Suicided Account, fucking HUMILIATED Faggot.

Lol, Didn't even see this impotent reply until right now.

Lmao, Also, The DMAN's post about people whining about post lengths wasn't even directed at him or that post which The DMAN also never saw. This is hilarious, he really is like Joe Cumia irl. Bumbling, panicking, deleted retard.

EDIT Also look at the discrepency in Rib count between the 2 screenshots.... Sad that he would post this.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
It's a written medium. I love reading and I come here to read. A few years back I read the entire archive of Whackbag. Every single thread. Very interesting to read how the fans were reacting to historical events and to watch the genesis of the Pests turning on the boys.
It's preposterous to complain about words on a site full of words. Especially the stellar material @DMAN provides, for free may I add.

And before some wise acre tells me to read a book instead...I do read books.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
It's a written medium. I love reading and I come here to read. A few years back I read the entire archive of Whackbag. Every single thread. Very interesting to read how the fans were reacting to historical events and to watch the genesis of the Pests turning on the boys.
It's preposterous to complain about words on a site full of words. Especially the stellar material @DMAN provides, for free may I add.

And before some wise acre tells me to read a book instead...I do read books.
Say read again, stupid.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
It's a weird dance, you know? The long rambling posts that you're writing on a forum, they're... you know... a strange dance. You know, you wanna not step on your own feet. You wanna make sure you write posts in a way that are entertaining for people. Essay posts are learning how to talk to people, it's a weird skill! A weird skill I had to get good at. And I didn't even realize it was a skill until I started doing it.

I just thought "You're just posting. Like I know how to post, I'm just posting? I'll just post, let me post this to people."
And then you read posts by people who are bad at it, and you realize it's a skill.
Like particularly, one of the things about my people - about PESTS - is that a lot of them want to post, but they don't wanna read.

So they're waiting for you to stop posting so they can post, but they're not necessarily reading what you're posting.
They're just waiting for their opportunity or they shitpost, or.... I try to not do that and sometimes I fail. But when I do my best, I'm DANCING!