Does anyone actually believe his horseshit

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220125-210527.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Does the health inspector know the conditions of the kitchen where that hot sauce was made?
A friend of mine jars pickles and jam to sell at craft shows. She is absolutely not allowed to do this in her own kitchen and has to use the kitchen at her church which is certified by the local board of health. Pat is a god damn liar as usual

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
"One of my favorite restaurants" gives it away. You think if this were true, he'd be able to contain his childish excitement and not reveal the name of the restaurant? This way nobody can confirm it and he can just "child" you for questioning it.

Also, I'm pretty sure most health codes don't allow homemade/unlicensed food to be served in a restaurant, especially from some fat pedo who grinds black babies into pepperoni in the basement of his half-hovel located in the heart of Niggerville.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Restaurants don't just buy food and condiments made in people's home kitchens, you stupid fat fuck.
That would violate about a million health codes and regulations.
Pig, you're losing your grip on reality more and more by the hour. Its time to unplug and see a therapist.
They would just need couple people getting sick from it to be sued silly