Does ANYBODY believe that?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211221-180943.jpg

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
I wonder if he's actually telling the truth. When you voluntarily pay at least $5K for a free twitter account I'm pretty sure they would look into what the fuck is wrong with you and check out what you were actually doing on the site.

Imagine him seeing a legal letter from some low level twitter employee stating that backup accounts aren't allowed. It would put the fear of God in him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I wonder if he's actually telling the truth. When you voluntarily pay at least $5K for a free twitter account I'm pretty sure they would look into what the fuck is wrong with you and check out what you were actually doing on the site.

Imagine him seeing a legal letter from some low level twitter employee stating that backup accounts aren't allowed. It would put the fear of God in him.
He also thinks he's a genius, I wouldn't put it past that diseased ego to think he can outsmart twitter

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Jeshan Ambhoj - twitter may I help your bobs?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He also thinks he's a genius, I wouldn't put it past that diseased ego to think he can outsmart twitter
I think he said somewhere he allegedly has a 136 IQ or something. Obviously without proof or anything to back that up. So, add that Rick probably thinks it’s 50 IQ points higher, but the idiots below him wouldn’t believe it, this adds up.

RobertMewler

I think he said somewhere he allegedly has a 136 IQ or something. Obviously without proof or anything to back that up. So, add that Rick probably thinks it’s 50 IQ points higher, but the idiots below him wouldn’t believe it, this adds up.
He said the following when he was fighting with someone:

My IQ has historically been pinned in the high 130s to low 140s.

Notice he never says he was tested and given an official score. Instead, he's saying that other people have told him nonsense like, "Hey, I bet you have like.. a 137 IQ, dude".

G

HE doesn’t have a back up account. Niki has an account though, and he just happens to use it

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
https://ibb.co/N6Cm0rw] [/url]
https://ibb.co/Gf6LWXW] [/url]
https://ibb.co/9gXFtnh] [/url]

I had my IQ tested my freshman year of high school because I was doing shitty in class despite historically being a good student. It's basically to check if youre retarded in some way to get you on some pills, therapy, etc. Safe bet that this is when the ADHD diagnosis was made and peak "you're a special boy" reinforcement by Mama Raven.