• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think that Ant would be able to "clean" his image like Sam Hyde?

Renaus

Forum Clout
Somehow Hyde was able to understand that living his life to shit on the jews wasn't that great of an idea. Today even major comedians despite all of his "sins" are still associating with him.

In a way, Ant was never as bad as Hyde. There are no pics of Ant with famous white nationalists, despite having a bunch of them as guests of the old Gavin's show. I can only remember the "I guess I forgot to laugh" guy. At the same time, Sam Hyde never tweeted things like:
"Kill all k*k*s!" or celebrated the fact that 3y jewish kid died.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Isn't Hyde the fake mass shooter pic?
Yes.
1701629261697.png

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Isn't Hyde the fake mass shooter pic?
Those were good days, it started with people calling up media to tell them that a murderer's motives were because of gamergate, since that was a trending twitter topic they would always run it as if it was true. Once media got wise to this, people realized as long as the shooter was white they would publish the photo everywhere, and Sam Hyde Shooter was born.

Racist Google Intern

Forum Clout
And lets not forget Sam is basically the same type of dumb white nigger Cumia is. Fucked up his good paying job and creative outlet (also fucking over his friends and coworkers jobs) because he couldn’t stop tweeting about people he thinks are endangering his life. Jews for Hyde, Niggers for Cumia.
I hate to sound like a sam ball washer but that adult swim gig didn't really net the mde crew much money.
He did fuck over his boys by wallowing in his failure and not clearing a project he was emailed about.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
And lets not forget Sam is basically the same type of dumb white nigger Cumia is. Fucked up his good paying job and creative outlet (also fucking over his friends and coworkers jobs) because he couldn’t stop tweeting about people he thinks are endangering his life. Jews for Hyde, Niggers for Cumia.
He fucks trannies and underaged women too.

Don't care if he hates Jews. He is a Jew. Do you not hate Jews, SphereHunter? Now show me that bussy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I hate to sound like a sam ball washer but that adult swim gig didn't really net the mde crew much money.
He did fuck over his boys by wallowing in his failure and not clearing a project he was emailed about.
Money comes second to exposure. I wouldn’t know Sam or MDE without Adult Swim and i know a shit ton of people who feel the same.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I only know Sam because of you all.
As far as Ant cleaning his image up,anything is possible.
He can just ignore it, do great radio and people will forget and forgive. He will never reach past success but he can make serious super chat and Patreon money if he ever went that route. America loved Kobe an ass rapist, loves Snoop a pot smoking gang member, Martha Stewart a felon, OJ Simpson, a double murderer now granted, he's got a tougher hill to climb because the crime of racist is far worse than those crimes of the above.
Again if he ignores it and stops saying racist shit he can recover

Racist Google Intern

Forum Clout
Is there any proof of it? He definitely has the jewish phenotype.
There is an infographic that gets spammed on 4chan whenever you mention sam hyde, it has been spammed since 2016, never been substantiated. Still, I don't blame people for believing a guy on test beat a chick and fucked a tranny.

G

It's got nothing to do with you. Your culture is riding around in the back of pickup trucks with machine guns and trading slaves.

Ungrateful opportunistic immigrant doesn't understand or give a shit about our culture... Story at 11.
I'm like a modern day Alexis de Tocqueville. I took great pain in understanding, analyzing and breaking down a lot of aspects of your culture, history and social dynamics. I know about your culture, more than you do. Might be one of the best amateur sociologists out there.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
What is there to indicate that Sam Hyde is any sort of success? I don't see advertisers flocking to any of his properties, and a crew of like 8 guys can't survive off of super chats. Sam Hyde is successful the way Nick Mullen is successful. There's a limit to how big they can get, and it's pretty low on the totem pole.

Having said that, Nana has been saying the same 3 things for 12 years and is completely devoid of creativity or even curiosity on how to innovate and expand. He's already buried and forgotten.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Aside from the smear campaign against MDE by that other Adult Swim employee, the biggest reason they got fired was because Sam wouldn’t delete the MDE sub. There’s something to be said about going down with the sinking ship no matter how stupid it is. Also he grew up wealthy and was never going to actually starve or anything like that.