• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Phil Leotardo

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I don't think Phil had any gay in him. And I would bet money he wasn't even prison gay. The man was a stuck up old school mafioso that, believe it or not, spent 20 years in the can without a peep (maybe that's why he was always so tense and on edge).

It's hilarious that a bunch of unhinged gamblers, cheaters, liars and killers would take homosexuality as the final frontier of degeneracy.

If you'll suck pussy, you'll suck anything. It's a sign of weakness and also a sign that you're a finook.

the-sopranos-bobby-baccalieri.gif

G

They couldn’t have Tony hate Vito for being gay because it would turn off the audience to the main character.

That was why they had to suddenly say he was the top earner, so they could have Tony be the “good guy” while also having some kind of plausible justification for him being - essentially - out of character.
Tony was shown acting like a piece of shit before. I think they just wanted to differentiate him from the guys that worked for him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They couldn’t have Tony hate Vito for being gay because it would turn off the audience to the main character.
What? Tony is a serial killer and a total psycho. Who drives his own son to suicide as well as all of his girlfriends to suicide. He absolutely hated Vito for being gay and hated all gays. Tony is constantly ripping fags the entire show. The point was that Tony was willing to compromise mafia and Christian/Catholic values if it made him more money. He wants to let Vito slide for being a kid touching faggot because Vito makes real money. But he cannot save Tony B because the financial (and safety) hit is not really worth it. We see that when Tony killed Ralph he complains to Melfi that his rage and spontaneous behavior costs him money. His lack of self control gets his biggest earner killed.

At the end of the day the mafia code. The marriage contract. Christian and Catholic moral values. Did not matter when it came to Tony making more money or having more fun in the short term in life. If Tony can have fun gambling, cheating on his wife, or beating or intimidating someone...he will. Like getting Janice all upset over Harp at dinner just for his own amusement to be a dick.

People are supposed to hate Tony and Vito. For being serial killers and mafia thug losers. Vito is also heavily implied to have molested or raped his own son. And we see Vito murder that dude over ramming into his car. Though to be fair the guy did park in the street like an asshole. This idea that Chase wanted the audience to sympathize with fags is ridiculous that only fag lovers would believe.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
What? Tony is a serial killer and a total psycho. Who drives his own son to suicide as well as all of his girlfriends to suicide. He absolutely hated Vito for being gay and hated all gays. Tony is constantly ripping fags the entire show. The point was that Tony was willing to compromise mafia and Christian/Catholic values if it made him more money. He wants to let Vito slide for being a kid touching faggot because Vito makes real money. But he cannot save Tony B because the financial (and safety) hit is not really worth it. We see that when Tony killed Ralph he complains to Melfi that his rage and spontaneous behavior costs him money. His lack of self control gets his biggest earner killed.

At the end of the day the mafia code. The marriage contract. Christian and Catholic moral values. Did not matter when it came to Tony making more money or having more fun in the short term in life. If Tony can have fun gambling, cheating on his wife, or beating or intimidating someone...he will. Like getting Janice all upset over Harp at dinner just for his own amusement to be a dick.

People are supposed to hate Tony and Vito. For being serial killers and mafia thug losers. Vito is also heavily implied to have molested or raped his own son. And we see Vito murder that dude over ramming into his car. Though to be fair the guy did park in the street like an asshole. This idea that Chase wanted the audience to sympathize with fags is ridiculous that only fag lovers would believe.
Honestly I didn’t consider your first paragraph. Good point, I’m convinced.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
What's the evidence Vito is a pedo? I never picked up on that and he only was seen hooking up or flirting with butch guys. I figured Vito Jr was acting out because his father died and he found out he was gay and lied to him