• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Pat or Nikki even read ‘house of leaves’?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You recommend it?
Yes, read it. It was a huge deal like 20 years ago
That's the thing. I read it then and the book is sitting around my house on a bookshelf somewhere. It was a big fawkin deal at the time. Not sure how I would feel if I re-read it now but that's not gonna happen so I'll just say yes.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I only read entertaining detective slop. Zero respect for people who read books because they're "deep". Yeah let me tell you about the 500 page history of Octavian I read, oh wait no one wants to hear about that because it's fucking boring!

I'm not drunk.

What was this about again?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I only read entertaining detective slop. Zero respect for people who read books because they're "deep". Yeah let me tell you about the 500 page history of Octavian I read, oh wait no one wants to hear about that because it's fucking boring!

I'm not drunk.

What was this about again?
You read Michael Connelly?

Also I ordered House of Leaves. Will come back with a review

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You recommend it?
I honestly don't remember anything about it other than how the text in it was presented, It's been a long time.
No I haven’t, worth checking out? I’m like 8 or 9 books into the Bosch series
The Prime series is great but I haven't read the books. I did start reading the Renée Ballard books by Michael Connelly, only read the first one so far but it was good. My main interest in them is that the sequels are supposed to be her solving cold cases which is a subgenre I absolutely love but it doesn't really get used that much. Almost all cold case series I've read have been pretty shit, only one I like is the Karen Pirie series.
Apparently Bosch is in the Ballard sequels too.