Do you think Pat has snapped at anyone for using an innocuous phrase that he mistook for an ONA forums reference?

BudDickman

I remember seeing him call someone a cyberstalker for saying "that sounds a little far-fetched". Imagine anyone in real life saying something like this or asking an innocent question about a touchy subject.

Of course, he is a fucking pussy, so even if he suspects a cyberstalker is fucking with him in real life, he would probably just pretend it's not happening like he does whenever other men manhandle or hit on his wife right in front of him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
2F89EE23-D6F9-4B7A-956A-C0429E4FA4B3.jpeg
Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
View attachment 36095Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.
There is an idea of a Fatrick Tomlinson; some kind of cunt. But there is no real prick: only a fat faggot, something illusory. And though I can type my smug tweets, and you can stalk me and feel how much of a sad act I am and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, child.. I simply a fat pig.

Andd to answer OP, yeah he's snapped at tons of people and pissed off loads of genuinely innocent folk with his obnoxious bitterness.
e7c.jpg