• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think nana has any self awareness about just how far he's fallen?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Since he's been off the booze I actually think he does have a few moments of self-awareness. I seriously think now whenever he eye rapes a child in public he has a split second thought of "I really am a fuckin pedophile..."

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Un-apologetically masculine!

1708989760005.jpeg

midwit

Forum Clout
It's fun trying to watch him transition into the mentality of an old man. Like you can tell he's actively trying to put that persona into gear. He's talking about how "nice" sober dinner was while trying to hold that fake smile longer than normal... how it was "relaxing" sitting around NOT DRINKING LIVING IN ABSOLUTE SOBER HELL oops I mean "just chilling out."

Like he realizes it's the end and that he has to at least try out the bit of being nice-ish or at least nicer so that at least one or two people will show up at his funeral to do something other than spit. And he just can't do it.

He may actually be far higher up on the human filth chart than we originally speculated. Consider hardcore pedophiles for eg. I bet a lot of them feel bad about it and hate themselves for it. But Ant just has...nothing. No semblance of a soul. Everything that everyone does in life is a work for money or prestige to him, and he thinks that he has figured out these "hard truths" etc which informs his politics.

Tens of thousands of hours of broadcasting and he can't even fake being part of humanity for 2 minutes. It's the one impression that he cannot do; human.

Forum Clout
Since he's been off the booze I actually think he does have a few moments of self-awareness. I seriously think now whenever he eye rapes a child in public he has a split second thought of "I really am a fuckin pedophile..."
As sober as he'll probably ever be, Nana is struggling to maintain his "never been better hahahaHAholeeeeeshit I don't care about anything" facade in the face of harsh, cold clarity. He spent the last ten years splashing around in a swishy beer-soaked haze, and put zero effort into anything aside from indulging in childish pursuits and parading around with sad F-list weirdos who glommed on to the last vestiges of his old radio fame. His show and his network are jokes, every link he had to credible showbiz is severed, and now he wakes up every morning in a distant house he shares with an adult heterosexual woman, dreading having to endure the next sixteen hours of his newly-sober life. Nigger-tweeting is Nana's only outlet now, the only thing that gives his life any purpose. It's almost exactly what Bennington was trying to warn him about, too.

midwit

Forum Clout
As sober as he'll probably ever be, Nana is struggling to maintain his "never been better hahahaHAholeeeeeshit I don't care about anything" facade in the face of harsh, cold clarity. He spent the last ten years splashing around in a swishy beer-soaked haze, and put zero effort into anything aside from indulging in childish pursuits and parading around with sad F-list weirdos who glommed on to the last vestiges of his old radio fame. His show and his network are jokes, every link he had to credible showbiz is severed, and now he wakes up every morning in a distant house he shares with an adult heterosexual woman, dreading having to endure the next sixteen hours of his newly-sober life. Nigger-tweeting is Nana's only outlet now, the only thing that gives his life any purpose. It's almost exactly what Bennington was trying to warn him about, too.
To be fair if I had to choose between being a 95 IQ rich pedophile scared of his own shadow versus a sober "live and let live libertarian" ....well, when I actually type that out what I originally had in my head is wrong. I'd rather be Bennington.

But you see what I mean. Bennington sucks too. His defense of nigger behavior is traitorous stuff.

Forum Clout
To be fair if I had to choose between being a 95 IQ rich pedophile scared of his own shadow versus a sober "live and let live libertarian" ....well, when I actually type that out what I originally had in my head is wrong. I'd rather be Bennington.

But you see what I mean. Bennington sucks too. His defense of nigger behavior is traitorous stuff.
Oh, it's not a defense of Bennington by any means. He's kind of gay and faggot, if you ask me. But he caught Nana dead to rights that time. You could actually see his ego die, as he sat there smirking and stammering like a retard. It was like watching an adult catching a child in a lie.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don't necessarily mean the fact that he isn't part of a relevant radio show where he was making easy millions anymore. I'm more talking about stuff like not being funny or witty anymore, alienating so many of his former friends with his insane obsession with race, dropping any facade of his racism being to do with crime stats and just going all in with it, his Twitter addiction, his severe alcoholism and so on. Do you think he ever looks back and thinks "how the fuck did I end up like this?"
Yeah. When he's sober, there's no way he doesn't have moments of clarity. It what drives him to drink again and again, and he's probably still drinking now. There's zero doubt that his docs told him to put the bottle down ASAP or he'll be hanging out with Patrice and Otto and George pretty soon. And yet, Anthony is still boozing and probably popping Xan bars. But that's only part of Anthony's problem(s).

Obama getting re-elected is the worst thing that could have happened for his career, as no one (not even Opie or Joe) reigned Anthony's rlblatant racism in. He pissed away like $3 million a year and a great platform while Trump was president, because he simply couldn't ignore some fat black chick who chimped out on him-- or atleast he was too fucking stupid not to document it on social media (complete with racial epithets) like a complete fucking moron.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
or atleast he was too fucking stupid not to document it on social media (complete with racial epithets) like a complete fucking moron.

His Twitter meltdown that weekend was the culmination of years and years of being allowed to act however the fuck he wanted and facing no consequences for it. He felt untouchable, which is why he was actually shocked when Sirius fired him and he had the gall to act like a poor victim of cancel culture.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
His Twitter meltdown that weekend was the culmination of years and years of being allowed to act however the fuck he wanted and facing no consequences for it. He felt untouchable, which is why he was actually shocked when Sirius fired him and he had the gall to act like a poor victim of cancel culture.
That's why I mentioned Opie and Joe. I can't believe the two of them didn't sit him down and explain what was at stake if he didn't show some restraint when it came to discussing race.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's incredible to me that he sees Burr as being cucked and unreasonable for not wanting to associate with him when he's married to a black woman and all nana does nowadays is talk about how he hates blacks.

This isn't supposed to be a defense of Nia btw; she seems like an enormous cunt. It's just another sign of how completely detached from reality nana is.
Burr IS cucked but it's not unreasonable to discard ant