• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think nana has any self awareness about just how far he's fallen?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't necessarily mean the fact that he isn't part of a relevant radio show where he was making easy millions anymore. I'm more talking about stuff like not being funny or witty anymore, alienating so many of his former friends with his insane obsession with race, dropping any facade of his racism being to do with crime stats and just going all in with it, his Twitter addiction, his severe alcoholism and so on. Do you think he ever looks back and thinks "how the fuck did I end up like this?"

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I don't necessarily mean the fact that he isn't part of a relevant radio show where he was making easy millions anymore. I'm more talking about stuff like not being funny or witty anymore, alienating so many of his former friends with his insane obsession with race, dropping any facade of his racism being to do with crime stats and just going all in with it, his Twitter addiction, his severe alcoholism and so on. Do you think he ever looks back and thinks "how the fuck did I end up like this?"
Negative, ghost rider.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Based on how often he uses social media, made live appearances (before his heart surgery), and just blathers in general about various topics. He clearly feels that he is still at the height of his intellectual game. He is an arab homosexual masquerading as a straight White Aryan alpha male. The level of delusion on display with Count Cumia is truly staggering.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Based on how often he uses social media, made live appearances (before his heart surgery), and just blathers in general about various topics. He clearly feels that he is still at the height of his intellectual game. He is an arab homosexual masquerading as a straight White Aryan alpha male. The level of delusion on display with Count Cumia is truly staggering.

I would imagine Joe Rogan still giving him charity appearances on his podcast goes a long way to to allowing him to delude himself that he's still relevant too.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
No comedians that were on the Opie and Anthony will talk to him.

It's incredible to me that he sees Burr as being cucked and unreasonable for not wanting to associate with him when he's married to a black woman and all nana does nowadays is talk about how he hates blacks.

This isn't supposed to be a defense of Nia btw; she seems like an enormous cunt. It's just another sign of how completely detached from reality nana is.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
None at all. Ronnie B is the clearest progression of this. Dude went on his show in 2015 and tried explaining to him he was lost. Nana just sat there like a dummy “mhmm”-ing him and twiddling his fingers uncomfortably. Flash forward 3 years later to the Ronnie vs Colin fight. The exact same fucking conversation and Anthony does the same thing. If we had a repeat of this conversation in 2021 and then 2024 it would yield the same result.

Anthony is a man absolutely incapable of any self reflection at this point because any reflecting WOULD bring him to the obvious conclusion that he has fucked up his life in every aspect. He fucked up his image, his job, his criminal record, his financial situation, his working relationships, his friendships, his romantic relationships, I could fucking go on. Anyone with this level of track record needs to be severely self obsessed or deluded to not see it as a problem. And because I think Anthony is too insecure to be narcissistic, it’s clear he’s heavily deluded and essentially walking around with his head in a cloud.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I also don’t think Nana see’s any of these events as a big contextual picture but rather a series of isolated events. He doesn’t view it as one long train of events with the last contributing to the next. I.e…

Obama is elected and he loses his mind. He starts seeing himself as a political figure. He starts getting more brazen in his tweeting. He starts getting more brazen in his image taking. He gets assaulted by a black woman, for taking photos of her, and calls her a nigger on twitter. He gets fired. This causes him to open Dumpsterfire Media. More time off = More time to drink. The drinking leads to beating Dani. Beating Dani and drinking leads to blowing off rehab which fucked up his friendships. No consequences for that entire incident caused him to drink more. More drinking = More tweeting. More tweeting = More ruined friendships. More ruined friendships = More lost career prospects.

Instead he views all of these things as isolated incidents and when he does that he can minimize the damage of each.

Forum Clout
I think Anthony was born with the ability to be honest with himself and others (unlike Opie or Jim, who are both bullshitters, born and bred). That's the impression I get from him from the stories he told about his childhood. When he was a little boy, he was self-loathing, riddled with anxiety, and narcissistic. That's not healthy, but at least he seemed to be honest about his own limitations. I mean, you can't be self-loathing and clueless about yourself at the same time.

Now obviously, post-2014 Anthony is a bullshitter, perhaps even worse than Opie (although he can never reach the level of Jim "Fake Alcoholic" Norton). So what happened?

Well, people change. And he's a life-long binge drinker. That alters your brain chemistry.

If Anthony has an inner child, it must be telling him, "you're a fraud. Just retire already. And for God's sake, man, cut that useless retard Joe out of your life."

But the beer-pickled higher brain is telling him that the subreddit is "libtards" and "haters" and that displaying mindless loyalty to his brother and sister will somehow be his salvation.

So tl;dr: if he were sober, he would have done the right thing and retired in 2014, or at least would not have declared war on his own fans. But because his neurons have been partially dissolved by ethanol, he lost his self-awareness. He's literally delusional. But there must be a small part of his psyche that is screaming at him that he's behaving like an asshole, and I'm sure that's a never-wracking experience.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I think Anthony was born with the ability to be honest with himself and others (unlike Opie or Jim, who are both bullshitters, born and bred). That's the impression I get from him from the stories he told about his childhood. When he was a little boy, he was self-loathing, riddled with anxiety, and narcissistic. That's not healthy, but at least he seemed to be honest about his own limitations. I mean, you can't be self-loathing and clueless about yourself at the same time.

Now obviously, post-2014 Anthony is a bullshitter, perhaps even worse than Opie (although he can never reach the level of Jim "Fake Alcoholic" Norton). So what happened?

Well, people change. And he's a life-long binge drinker. That alters your brain chemistry.

If Anthony has an inner child, it must be telling him, "you're a fraud. Just retire already. And for God's sake, man, cut that useless retard Joe out of your life."

But the beer-pickled higher brain is telling him that the subreddit is "libtards" and "haters" and that displaying mindless loyalty to his brother and sister will somehow be his salvation.
Based on his psyche his delusions are all part of self protection. It’s the same reason whenever he gets insecure or attacked he flies off the handle. Rage suppressing sadness or sumthin. Someone is confronting him with the truth, and intellectually he knows its the truth, but emotionally he can’t accept it because its too hurtful. I mean seriously, even without all of Anthonys early childhood history and how bad he’s fucked up, none of us would WANT to acknowledge “Hey i’ve fucked my entire life up”, nor would it be easy to do if we wanted to acknowledge that. Nor would it be easy to fix.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
The sobriety after the last heart attack was probably a serious eye opener for just how delusional he had become. Ant has been wearing the invincibility cloak of alcoholism for decades. His bullshit rehab notwithstanding.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
None at all. Ronnie B is the clearest progression of this. Dude went on his show in 2015 and tried explaining to him he was lost. Nana just sat there like a dummy “mhmm”-ing him and twiddling his fingers uncomfortably. Flash forward 3 years later to the Ronnie vs Colin fight. The exact same fucking conversation and Anthony does the same thing. If we had a repeat of this conversation in 2021 and then 2024 it would yield the same result.

Anthony is a man absolutely incapable of any self reflection at this point because any reflecting WOULD bring him to the obvious conclusion that he has fucked up his life in every aspect. He fucked up his image, his job, his criminal record, his financial situation, his working relationships, his friendships, his romantic relationships, I could fucking go on. Anyone with this level of track record needs to be severely self obsessed or deluded to not see it as a problem. And because I think Anthony is too insecure to be narcissistic, it’s clear he’s heavily deluded and essentially walking around with his head in a cloud.

Nana mentioned last week how Ronnie B won't talk to him anymore.