• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do You Like Nikki Norton?

Do You Like Nikki Norton?

• Total voters

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Fuck that faggot. I don’t hate him but I really hate that everyone is pretending he has some talent worthy of a show. He’s a freak show show and that’s the peak of his “talent”. If he had any talent he wouldn’t have been a cam whore and certainly wouldn’t have back channeled his way to the US of A by sucking nortons cock. Fuck this gay simulation where shitty YouTube personalities are considered talent.

And fuck comics. Glad that well is drying up. Zero comics clowning this bullshit. I had no idea Norton had this much pull in a dead industry that no one can touch him

Forum Clout
I can't think of anyone more deserving of pain and suffering than a nigger or a faggot
1703141652069.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Shehe is funnier than Jim for sure and she’s taking all his money. Eventually she will take him for everything. What’s not to love??

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The tranny is less of a faggot than Jim!

I dunno I think he’s kind of funny. He’s got this unmistakeable look of mischief in his deranged eyes. He’s gonna absolutely ruin Jim and it will be hilarious.

After he destroys the worm I can go back to hoping some sexually confused n persons stomp his head in.

Forum Clout
It's pretty clear that Jim isn't an addict, but falling off the wagon would rob him of the only identity he has.
You've obviously never been part of a group that I won't speak about here......Jim was in a bad way.....he used to go to work so stoned they called in TOAST!